It's coming! Sooooooon.....!

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

d3-big.png

Okay, maybe the ambiguity is making you anxious. Yes, that is a legit image from Blizzard. Sadly, I don't have a beta key. (I'm not sure I want one anyway.)

Seeing how this section hasn't been updated in a while, here's some relatively recent info about the game:

Blizzard is holding a press-conference/meeting on August 1st with several fansites. This is the exact same type of conference they held about 2 weeks before WoW:Cataclysm's beta was released last year. I think its safe to say Blizzard will make several final major announcements about D3 on August 1st, and the beta will shortly follow by the end of August.

Blizzard has also recently stated that it is still their goal to release the game by the end of the year.

Okay, so my finals are the week of December 10th, Diablo 3 comes out 2 days later...yes I can handle this. :D Unless.....Diablo 3 comes out 2 days before my finals.... Noooo! I cannot handle this! :(

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
They talk more about this in the most recent Force purgatory video (the beta cover art) and some of the ones before that on the conference call :D . i really wanna play the beta oh god it hurts me to think about waiting another 2 weeks (and even more the thought of not getting in :S ). The thing about the 2011 release date is that they said if one thing goes wrong during the beta then the date is pushed to 2012, and since nothing goes according to plan i am expecting a 2012 release (sadly)
i cant wait to brake the habit of visiting the diablo3.com page every day first thing when i wake up to look for updates (hasnt been any for the past 3 months :( ) then going to diablofans to see if any new blueposts happened then going to youtube to see if any new force videos were put out, and then coming here to see if bloodcount made any new discoveries that managed to slip me because if i am braking that habit that means im playing the game!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>i cant wait to brake the habit of visiting the diablo3.com page every day first thing when i wake up to look for updates (hasnt been any for the past 3 months ) then going to diablofans to see if any new blueposts happened then going to youtube to see if any new force videos were put out, and then coming here to see if bloodcount made any new discoveries that managed to slip me because if i am braking that habit that means im playing the game!

You sir have my highest level of respect for your dedication !

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
It happened on the 27th, and there is a conference call on the 3rd as well where it is expected that a possible beta date would be announced. the most common date thats come up is the 10th, which is a decent number.

isnt blizzcon like november or october? "D3 Beta will be put prior to BlizzCon." lol id hope so, they promised us Q3!

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Things do tend to happen that way haha I could also see you getting an invite while you rnt even here and im stuck here staring at my empty inbox :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.