It's Done I'm Leaving -Hero [Nvm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
OK Never mind I am staying :eek:

To My Fellow TheHelper.net friends,

It's done I will be leaving. Whether it be forever or for a certain amount of time. I will be leaving. I am done arguing with some of the mods and admins here. It is not all of them that has caused this but only a small amount. A small amount that totally disrupts the point of this forum.

I have posted what I believe this forum has become since I have arrived here.
It can be found here.

I will leave my work up because I believe that it can be used by all.

I am not leaving because I want to, more because I have to. I have no choice this time. My thoughts and ideas are being muffled by the corruption.

If you plan on wanting to talk to me just email me at
[email protected]
or IM me via MSN at
[email protected]

I was happy helping you all.

Maybe now I can be even more ahead of my game than I already was (insider)

I am sorry to a dear friend of mine for what I may have said or did but it couldn't have been helped.

Although I hope many of you will miss me I will not forget all of you.
I will always remember those small little things that made us laugh and those beautiful graphics that you could all make (Narwain, w/e, Smith, Jindo, Pineapple, and whoever else I forgot)

I have made many friends on this site and I do hope we stay friends.
I may come back every so often but don't expect me to come back for long periods of time. The most I will do is help someone, which was the reason I joined this site, or post a new resource so that all of you may use it.

Even though I believe I have contributed a small amount to this site only God knows the truth.

These will be my last thoughtful words on this site, unless by some miracle something changes.

I want to thank Ghan for something..something I shouldn't have known. (insider)

And now my friends I have one more request.

That this thread does not close. Although this request may not be fulfilled I just want to tell you all that you were all friends to me.

See You Whenever

-Hero​

PS. If I have caused any trouble I do apologize. It had to be done at some time. I was just the unlucky one to do it.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Hero, people have left before and more will leave again. I wish you well and you are welcome to come back whenever you want. It is just a forum on the Internet. Try not to take it so seriously. Peace.

OK, Dictatorship is too harsh - Its like a group of admins with a group of mod advisors.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ok I have to put this here.. As one last rant...I was typing it while it was closed...then i got an error :banghead:

Because they don't stay open. You're not an exception. Wouldn't that disrespect EVERYONE ELSE who's ever made one that I closed?

And how many people have that been?

You know I'm starting to realize why so many people left. It must of been your attitude you need to learn to control yourself. We have the right to rant here. There is no rule no ranting. You call this spam I call this progress whatever you want to call it. Just remember that in the end it doesn't matter who wins or loses, this isn't even about winning or losing it is about expressing our opinions. How can you take our opinion and shove it to the side? Wheres your right to do that? I have my rights. I have my freedom of speech. I respect The Helper's rules that he set. But there is NO rule that says you can take my opinion and throw it away. If it says that show me it? I wanna see it written.

You take my opinion and throw it away.

You let xxxconanxxx open a thread that he returns. Was that closed?
Although xxxconanxxx is a good guy, I expect to be treated the same. Like I said before were all the same, we should all have our opinions. Obviously..you don't understand that.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
You let xxxconanxxx open a thread that he returns. Was that closed?
Although xxxconanxxx is a good guy, I expect to be treated the same. Like I said before were all the same, we should all have our opinions. Obviously..you don't understand that.

Actually if i remember correctly in the last thread the mods said that they only recently started closing goodbye threads, like in the last 2 months or so.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
As long as you don't break the rules you are free to express your opinion here. The rules are out there even if not written. That is all part of it. No rule was broken in this thread so I say it lives - Dictatorship.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Assuming from our talk on MSN you are leaving for real and therefore I say that it's a shame to have you go from the helper community. You were a big help. As for me, I may be questioning my return. Possibly you'll stay because of this. We'll see. Until then Hero, it's all MSN.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Actually, I've been debating about Conan's thread because I don't expect him to stay. I was going to wait a few days and close it when he left again. Besides, his return wasn't "I'm back and this site is run poorly by CERTAIN STAFF MEMBERS".

Yours was. You want respect? You've showed me none in that first post. That's why I closed it. Not JUST because it was a good-bye thread. Had it been a simple "I'm leaving, see ya later, wish you well!" I probably would have waited a few days for everyone to say their good-byes.

You chose to try to leave as a martyr and you're not.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Actually, I've been debating about Conan's thread because I don't expect him to stay. I was going to wait a few days and close it when he left again. Besides, his return wasn't "I'm back and this site is run poorly by CERTAIN STAFF MEMBERS".

Yours was. You want respect? You've showed me none in that first post. That's why I closed it. Not JUST because it was a good-bye thread. Had it been a simple "I'm leaving, see ya later, wish you well!" I probably would have waited a few days for everyone to say their good-byes.

You chose to try to leave as a martyr and you're not.

And who are you to tell me that?

Respectively in my eyes your just another small person. And from my POV you have no power to tell me what I am and what I am not.

In my first post I did not do anything to offend you..it was all an opinion..do you seriously think I'm gonna take the time to write a good buy letter and flame people? The point of that was to tell people I am leaving for X reason. I hope you respect that.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
People people people, the reason my thread was closed is because of this useless bantering back and forth. Lots of us hate Seth's attitude, whatever, talk about it in PMs unless you want this closed too. Sorry to change sides Hero, I'm not, I still value what I said in the other post. But common, keep it to goodbyes lol

DM Cross

Reaction score
You've got a point, let me rephrase my previous statement; You're not a martyr as far as my opinion is concerned.

As far as what you were telling people, your message was not "I am leaving for X reason". At least, I read a lot more out of it then just that.

As far as your point of view and your opinion [of me] they really don't matter because you're really no one to me :) As I am probably no one to you.

People people people, the reason my thread was closed is because of this useless bantering back and forth. Lots of us hate Seth's attitude, whatever, talk about it in PMs unless you want this closed too. Sorry to change sides Hero, I'm not, I still value what I said in the other post. But common, keep it to goodbyes lol

Exactly. If Hero or you, Elms had PMed me saying "I hate you, you suck, etc. etc. etc." I wouldn't give a damn about this thread.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score

I agree.

You've got a point, let me rephrase my previous statement; You're not a martyr as far as my opinion is concerned.

As far as what you were telling people, your message was not "I am leaving for X reason". At least, I read a lot more out of it then just that.

As far as your point of view and your opinion [of me] they really don't matter because you're really no one to me :) As I am probably no one to you.

Alrite then we keep it mutual..You keep your pride I keep mine

So to everyone

I have decided to stay..for a bit longer to see what happens.

DM Cross

Reaction score
... Hmm. Considering I didn't say it originally;

Good bye!

And now...

Welcome back!

Man. We missed you :rolleyes:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Isn't a Matyr somenoe who dies for their cause? I think that Hero is both Alive and is not banned. So, he isn't a Matyr, just someone fighting for a cause.

------------

So long. Have fun

DM Cross

Reaction score
Isn't a Matyr somenoe who dies for their cause? I think that Hero is both Alive and is not banned. So, he isn't a Matyr, just someone fighting for a cause.

I was speaking figuratively, of course. But let's not prolong this. It's giving me a headache to deal with the never-ending back and forth crap.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score

------------

So long. Have fun

My spirit is dead....But my pride lives..so I died for a cause spiritually.

I wont leave like that..

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree.

Alrite then we keep it mutual..You keep your pride I keep mine

So to everyone

I have decided to stay..for a bit longer to see what happens.

That is what I like to see. Man up a little. You leveled up tonite. So did Elms, and as much as you hate it, so did Seth.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Awesome your not leaving man, now i have a stalker again :p

>These will be my last thoughtful words on this site, unless by some miracle something changes

Seems miracles happen?

>I want to thank Ghan for something..something I shouldn't have known

I relate :rolleyes:

Lots of us hate Seth's attitude,

Pfft. Seth is bitchin.
(Good way(Bad-ass way))

Remember Admins earn their Adminship.
And i DO recall about the no "Good-bye" thread somewhere. Oh well.

DM Cross

Reaction score
My spirit is dead....But my pride lives..so I died for a cause spiritually.

I wont leave like that..

That was deep, dude.

Just as somewhat a peace-offering, I'll ask you;

Since this was originally intended as a good-bye thread and you've just announced you're staying for now, would you mind if this was closed? Or would you like it re-named to reflect a different topic? Anything? Etc. etc.?

Just to prevent a spam thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.