It's Done I'm Leaving -Hero [Nvm]

Or something..

I will also edit my first post.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
There you go. Still needs to be an actual topic, though :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>It's Done I'm Leaving -Hero [Nvm]

So basically this thread is spam?

Well anyway, Goodbye.

Welcome.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ugh come on why'd you guys go and do that...you said we could state our opinions and you go and delete it.

Thats like taken back what you've given.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ugh come on why'd you guys go and do that...you said we could state our opinions and you go and delete it.

Exactly...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am totally serious here people. Don't even mention Ace here. I will not protect you from that. If Ace leaves because of you guys and has enough courtesy to let me know I will ban everyone on that list forever. What, are you crazy?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I am totally serious here people. Don't even mention Ace here. I will not protect you from that. If Ace leaves because of you guys and has enough courtesy to let me know I will ban everyone on that list forever. What, are you crazy?

We don't want him to leave. Maybe he can ease up a bit?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We don't want him to leave. Maybe he can ease up a bit?

He has before and that will not happen again. I will work with, speak with him on the ease up a bit stuff but I cannot promise anything. My best advice to anyone on this site would be do not mess with Ace. Ace > u - I am sorry but it is just true.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I personally would have closed this thread. Hero has now bashed two administrators and someone had attempted to hijack it. Plus he is no longer leaving. Though I am a humble member I felt I had to express this.

So I guess good-bye forever and welcome back for now. Hope you figure out this nonsense before it is too late to make the choice yourself.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Damn the rules i dont care if i get banned, or an OBSCENE amount of negative rep, this needs to be said: SHUT THE HELL UP

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that this forum is a fun, helpful, organized, well managed community, at no cost to you. You seem to think that this forum exists to exceed your expectations. We live in a world were "free" is never truly the dictionary definition. We give up minor liberties so that those in charge can keep this forum running smoothly. If you think you are infallible, then you are more then capable of starting your own community to govern as you see fit. Despite everyone telling you how irrational you were being you continued to post a ridiculous ultimatum, your little "revolution" was snuffed out, now its time to shut up and quit bitching.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
He has before and that will not happen again. I will work with, speak with him on the ease up a bit stuff but I cannot promise anything. My best advice to anyone on this site would be do not mess with Ace. Ace > u - I am sorry but it is just true.

Do we have to do that chart thing again...
Thehelper
Ace
Admins
Super Mod People
Mods
Us
New Members
Ban Members

Damn the rules i dont care if i get banned, or an OBSCENE amount of negative rep, this needs to be said: SHUT THE HELL UP

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that this forum is a fun, helpful, organized, well managed community, at no cost to you. You seem to think that this forum exists to exceed your expectations. We live in a world were "free" is never truly the dictionary definition. We give up minor liberties so that those in charge can keep this forum running smoothly. If you think you are infallible, then you are more then capable of starting your own community to govern as you see fit. Despite everyone telling you how irrational you were being you continued to post a ridiculous ultimatum, your little "revolution" was snuffed out, now its time to shut up and quit bitching.

Well someone had to say it... I guess that really sums it up :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is closed. I am not staying up all night managing this one.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
ok The Helper just close it. Its not going anywhere when we have seperate ideas it seems everyone else just goes with flow while i prefer change if nothing is going to change then you can close this thread and rest. I am not even slightly thinking of changing my mind. And if everyone is scared of telling ace to lighten up then i will. Even I am getting myself banned or not he needs to know when to ease up and I will tell him since no one else wants to.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Closed via request from Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.