Discussion It's System Administrator Appreciation Day today!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
But the cows don't pay any money...
Well, they do producing milk even though it's somewhat cruelty. And they pay in the end in a horrible way. I'm pretty sure you know what. Isn't that enough really?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Well, they do producing milk even though it's somewhat cruelty. And they pay in the end in a horrible way. I'm pretty sure you know what. Isn't that enough really?
Now, I'm not quite sure what I'm arguing... but happy System Administration Day to TheHelper and all his little helpers for doing what you guys do. This has just kind of been my nothing-in-mind-so-I'll-go-here website for about five years now, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, "Thanks guys!"

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think. Isn't it true???????

Seriously., you can't say they don't get anything for the money!
Of course i can! They dont get anything for the money. They take it, because its not given to them. We cant give it because we dont own it. Thats one way to view this.

Somebody against us arguing here? I think this is going out of hand so if you want us to quit...

FireCat

Reaction score
They dont get anything for the money. They take it, because its not given to them. We cant give it because we dont own it. Thats one way to view this.
They do! How else would they survive?
If the farmers don't buy food etc.. for the money? Well, we don't own money I agree on that. But the farmers do and some others who help them to survive. Otherwise there would not be any milk etc.. production at all.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
They do! How else would they survive?
If the farmers don't buy food etc.. for the money? Well, we don't own money I agree on that. But the farmers do and some others who help them to survive. Otherwise there would not be any milk etc.. production at all.
Cows eat grass. I dont think it will starve without a farm to live on.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
But the cows don't pay any money...

you can't say something that the person "benefiting" from (aka the cow) is a benefit unless the person benefiting asks for it - you can't "help" a person who doesn't want or ask for help, that is only hindrance

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
you can't say something that the person "benefiting" from (aka the cow) is a benefit unless the person benefiting asks for it - you can't "help" a person who doesn't want or ask for help, that is only hindrance
I was only quoting Firecat saying, "cows pay money." They don't pay money. That was my only argument there.

FireCat

Reaction score
To find out what your thinking about the "Quote you Quoted before!" LOL

FireCat

Reaction score
HeHe
No one is getting trolled
thumbsupwb.gif

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Early reminder coming in July... :) Hall of Fame!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.