Reaction score
J4L's Minecraft Hacks​
Version 1.0.0​

Requirements:
- Minecraft 1.3_01

Download:
View attachment J4LsHacks1.0.0.zip

Features:
  • Modified version of Zan's minimap which displays diamond locations underground at around 13y (one below and a few above if you mine there) in green.
  • Also shows clay up to 5 blocks below the surface in red.
  • Use /t to toggle instant block breaking in right click (worked better in 1.2, now it seems to have a cooldown implemented server side).
  • There's a /e x command for an evisceration aura, but it pretty much doesn't work, now.

Use at your own risk, etc, etc. You might get banned 'n' stuff in theory, etc.
Play nice, kids. :thup:

Regards,
Jesus4Lyf.

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
I dunno, it's my lame excuse for a legal clause. In theory using the instant break function could be detectable server-side, of course, but things like the diamond minimap is not. It's so people don't whine to me if it happens.

Glad you like it. Share and care...
Make yourself a solid diamond house, yo!

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Ultimate griefing tool? :p
You should have seen the evisceration aura in Minecraft 1.2, back when it worked.

1. Walk inside someone's house.
  2. /e 5
  3. House is gone.
  4. /e 0

But it's not just griefing. If you did /e 2 you could walk through mountains, back in 1.2. It would just tunnel straight through them... :)

Also, if you have a diamond pick and use /t to right click destroy obsidian, you get the material... obsidian mining had never been so fast. :)

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Will the / commands show up on chat?
I can't remember. I think they kind of shouldn't, but I think they do show up on the server. For some reason my catching code didn't work or something, who cares.

I can put out a fix if someone tests it or shows me how change it... I dunno.

Edit: To clarify, they will not show up on chat, but may show up on the server logs as invalid commands... ordinary players will not see them, even if my catching code is wrong.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Hope you fix the instagib and aura cooldown :D
BTW, Aura doesn't work at all when I tested it. EDIT: (Oh just noticed your post)

Sickle

Reaction score
What is this condition that causes you to utterly shatter any piece of code you come in contact with?

First Blizzard, now Mojang. You really are ruthless, you know that?

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
What is this condition that causes you to utterly shatter any piece of code you come in contact with?

First Blizzard, now Mojang. You really are ruthless, you know that?
:D Yes.

Better yet, I have publicly posted working exploits for both WC3 and Minecraft on this forum now, and both still work! :)

Next up should be a League of Legends IP farming bot... am I right?

c00kie

Reaction score
Can you please add installation tutorials? It is really confusing with the batch files and different folders

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Can you please add installation tutorials? It is really confusing with the batch files and different folders
Installation:
1. Extract. It's the only logical step (I think?) after downloading a zip file.
2. Double click "Install" if you think you might like to install the hack.
3. Here's the tricky part - when the menu will come up with:
Code:
1) Install J4L's Hacks v1.0.0
2) BackUp/Restore Minecraft
3) Exit
Which means if you want to install the hack, you will need to press "1" (located top left of keyboard) and then the "Enter" key (located central right of keyboard). It may not be a bad idea to press "2" instead of "1" and back up Minecraft first. Dilemma.

???
Is that what you needed?

Thanks for your reply. Enjoy! :)

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Probably not in a hurry. I'm busy with other projects, and I haven't played Minecraft in ages. :p
Some of the features probably are no longer applicable to later versions, as well. Makes it time consuming to update. So I wouldn't hold your breath. There is a good chance these won't be updated again, in a hurry. :p

What's the hacks scene like, anyway? Are there many hacks out? What do they do?

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Probably not in a hurry. I'm busy with other projects, and I haven't played Minecraft in ages. :p
Some of the features probably are no longer applicable to later versions, as well. Makes it time consuming to update. So I wouldn't hold your breath. There is a good chance these won't be updated again, in a hurry. :p

What's the hacks scene like, anyway? Are there many hacks out? What do they do?

Basically X-Ray vision through the ground and flying.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.