Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Feb 26 2023 Thread

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am super interested in this fight because I have no idea why they think that Jake Paul has a chance in this. Tommy Fury has like 10 Amateur fights and 8 professional bouts, against questionable opponents of course but that is what boxers do. Tommy Fury has so much experience he has been training since he was a kid and Jake Paul has only been doing boxing for like 3 years, no amateur career, never fought a real boxer. If you are a betting person you should get in on the Tommy Fury if he is the underdog. Does anyone have an other opinion on this? Why?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I really wish someone who reads these forums cared about this because I would love for you to prove me wrong in that Tommy Fury is going to embarrass Jake Paul. Jake Paul has not fought a boxer and he is going to take on an undefeated boxer from a legendary boxing family - up and comer and think he stands a chance.

I think just because Jake Paul knocked out Woodley, who has 0 standup skills and then defeated an aging Anderson Silva - makes people believe that makes him stand a chance with Tommy Fury?

I watch all these youtubes saying Jake is going to pull it off, he is special, he has heart and is such a great boxer LOL!

You got Tommy Fury who comes from a legendary boxing pedigree and has been training in Boxing since he was a baby, who has an amateur career you never hear anyone talk about, and is 8 wins undefeated beating cans which every other boxer does for there first 10 or even 20 fights.

This one is not even close. Jake Paul is not even in the same league as Tommy Fury and I think that will be proved very quickly very soon. I want to hear differing opinions please speak them.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Today is the day! I cannot believe all the Hype for this fight! I am definitly not going to pay for a pay per view on this but it is possible I might go to the sports bar to check out the main event. My prediction is Tommy Fury knocking Jake Paul out in the 4th round. If Jake Paul does pull this off and especially if he KO's Fury - then I will be convinced that Jake Paul is the real deal. Otherwise, victories over Ben Askren, Tyrone Woodley and Anderson Silva mean nothing to me in proving Jake Paul stands a chance against a real boxer. He is 0-0 in that category. Let's see what is up?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hilarious reaction to Jake Paul and companies bizarre round table of excuse making for his loss to Tommy Fury.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.