Discussion The fast food thread

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Up here we have a fast food place called arctic roadrunner, they have the best milkshakes ever.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Quiznos is crap compared to Subway, and we have this new place called Jersey Mikes Subs that is awesomely good compared to both. Really pricey though... :(

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
We're doing surveys in school. And of course my question happens to be "What is your favorite fast food restaurant?"

Wendy's 35%
Mc Donald's 30%
White Castle 20%
Burger King 10%
Other 5%

Estimated of the values, but Wendy's was voted best, heh. Of course, there are many others.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The natural way to celebrate the launch of your latest OS is to give the world a giant burger. In conjunction with the release of Windows 7, Burger King in Japan is offering a seven-layer Whopper.

It's already past, but, 7 layer whoppers. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Take that America, who's fat now!

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I can SEE the heart attacks!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Records are showing that 10 people where sent to the hospital for a heart attack just by looking at the ad.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I suppose they could also use it as a booster seat to look twice as big.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i got bored one day and looked up calorie and fat content of burger king (some of it is actually kind of good for you) and the triple whopper had enough fat for a day and a quarter... so this thing should leave you good for almost 3 days...

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Burger King franchisees sued the hamburger company this week over its $1 double cheeseburger promotion, saying they're losing money on the deal and the company can't set maximum menu prices.

The National Franchise Association, a group that represents more than 80 percent of Burger King's U.S. franchise owners, said the $1 promotion forces restaurant owners to sell the quarter-pound burger with at least a 10-cent loss.

While costs vary by location, the $1 double cheeseburger typically costs franchisees at least $1.10, said Dan Fitzpatrick, a Burger King franchisee from South Bend, Ind. who is a spokesman for the association. That includes about 55 cents for the cost of the meat, bun, cheese and toppings. The remainder typically covers expenses such as rent, royalties and worker wages.

Last edited by a moderator:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
i got bored one day and looked up calorie and fat content of burger king (some of it is actually kind of good for you) and the triple whopper had enough fat for a day and a quarter... so this thing should leave you good for almost 3 days...

2100 calories according to CNN. Crazy stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.