Sci/Tech Japanese lab invents Internet kissing machine.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]PspagsTFvlg[/YOUTUBE]

(CNN) -- We admit to being sort of creeped out by this: A Japanese lab has created a device that may let let you "French kiss" someone over the Internet.

And by "kiss," we mean waggle your tongue on a plastic straw, thereby making another plastic straw waggle remotely on someone else's tongue.

Hot, huh?

Well, the folks at Tokyo's Kajimoto Laboratory say it's just the beginning of what could become a full-on person-to-person experience over the Internet.

The lab, part of The University of Electro-Communications, posted a video in which a researcher demonstrates the "Kiss Transmission Device." It's a motorized box that looks a little like a police Breathalyzer.

Read more here.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
What is this I don't even

Japan feeling threatened to be overtaken for the 'craziest country' title or something?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
what i like the most is the pre-recorded kiss they were talkin about with famous people selling their 'kiss'
god are people in Japan really that desperate??????????????

reminds me of that futurama episode where Fry goes online and gets a robot clone of that asian actress who plays in charlies angels (MY GOD I CANT REMEMBER HER NAME).

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'll ask the question on everyone's mind: can you put the "kiss" on your dick?

If not, I have a feeling e-blowjobs would sell better than e-kisses.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If I am with my laptop somewhere it hasn't neaby toilets, will you Japanese invent e-W.C ?

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I like how the "technology" is in early development... Honestly, which of you can't make what he has done so far? Is it that big of a stretch of the imagination to record positions and send them over a network?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.