World Japanese man arrested after dating 35 women at the same time in bid to 'get birthday presents'

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A Japanese man has been arrested after reportedly dating more than 35 women at the same time.

Takashi Miyagawa, a part-time worker, is being investigated for allegedly defrauding dozens of women by pretending he was serious about each of their relationships and receiving hundreds of pounds worth of gifts from them.

He was apparently caught out when the women joined forces to create a victims’ association after discovering his extensive infidelity and reported him to the police, according to local media.

Among the claims is that he gave each woman a different date for his birthday, ensuring a constant stream of gifts throughout the year.

One 47-year-old woman reportedly thought his birthday was on February 22, another aged 40 was told it was July, while another 35-year-old believed his birthday was in April.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This post is popular at this time 137 views but no replies. I will reply that was a great idea for that guy all the way up until he was arrested.... I did not even know it was against the law but now that I think about it that is probably good it is :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.