Jass newgen and key timers 2

Prester

Reaction score
I just looked through some spells and was realy fascinated by all the cool spells, for example Sandman.

i thought about putting this into a little map i made, but i never used jass or key timers2 and now i took a look at them and i am confused ...
is there anywhere explained for newbies like me how to install somethink like key timers2 ? it looks to me just like some code ... :-?

and i downloaded jass newgen and jasshelper, while i managed to start newgen i dont quite know what to do with jasshelper ... do i put it into my wc3, just let it there ??
and do i just start jass newgens WE and im using jass???

i m confused :-(

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
i thought about putting this into a little map i made, but i never used jass or key timers2 and now i took a look at them and i am confused ...
is there anywhere explained for newbies like me how to install somethink like key timers2 ? it looks to me just like some code ... :-?
If there aren't already instructions on the KT2 thread, it should just be a matter of creating a new trigger named KT2 (so it's recognisable) in the list at the left side of the trigger editor, selecting that trigger, opening the Edit menu and choosing Convert To Custom Text. Following that, just delete all the code that appeared in the KT2 trigger you made and replace it with the system code from the KT2 thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.