Jass tut's

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Whenever i'm reading a Jass tut (you may disagree with me or not) I find that there made in a way for some one who allready knows jass and wants to learn more about it and not for someone who doesn't even know what a function is (like me). Like Vex's tut, I learned tons of how to perform actions but know idea what a function is -_-. O well.

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
If you are asking what a function is, it is a block of actions that returns a value. Like GetLocalPlayer() is a function that returns the local player.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
:confused: :confused: :confused: so confused...Ok so I guese what I thought was an function is wrong, leme re-phrase what I said above ahem: "I don't even know how to create a action with jass".

Sargon

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't have any programming experience whatever before looking at that tutorial, and it makes sense to me. What I did first, though, was create some triggers and convert them to custom script just to see what the stuff looked like.

Rad

Reaction score
I totally agree with PB and J... It uses all the technical terms that we dont know what its talking about... Ive always thought this about all programming tutorials and this one is no different. But shouldnt this be in world editor forum :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.