JassHelp name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why not change it to Jass Discussion or something?

Because currently it allows benchmarks which don't really require helping and it could be a place for people to post anything Jass related such as discoveries (which don't count as resources).

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good point.

In that case, may I suggest changing the site name to 'TheDiscusser.net'? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
In that case, may I suggest changing the site name to 'TheDiscusser.net'?

I do not see how changing the name of a subforum must mean that the site needs a change.
Not every forum needs to have the word help in it.

Stop being a douche.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Besides the sarcasm, there was actually a pretty serious message in that post. Because a forum that consists mainly of JASS help threads contains a few discussions, it does not mean the forum should be renamed to a discussion forum. The forums main purpose is to be a place where members can post questions related to JASS, hence the current name of the forum.

Also, if the forum was to be renamed to JASS Discussion, people would probably be discouraged from posting help threads there, and would begin posting JASS threads in the main forum. 'Jass Discussion' doesn't seem to be a place where one should post questions related to syntax errors (or the World Editor Help Zone would fit the role better).

On another note, watch your language. Insulting anyone (especially staff) who just slightly annoys you isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially seeing that what I said wasn't insulting in any way whatsoever. Quit your childish fit. (I'm sure this isn't the first time I've seen you calling people douches 'cause you can't have your way. Hopefully this will be the last time.)

Reaction score
I took that statement as being serious,
and with the roll eyes smiley it made it look as if you were trying to mock me.

Don't accuse me of "Getting it my way", I'm not some spoiled little brat.
I just dislike you and most of the shit you say (to me) is either just blowing me off or insulting me.

And "Jass Discussion" was just an example.

Anyways, I can see this will be going nowhere now. Sorry I mistook what you said :rolleyes:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... this seems to be going nowhere fast.

In either case, I think we've had enough here.
Thank you for your discussion, not at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.