jBoard Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Knight

Okay, i just found the jBoard here. I fastly implented it, and i got the whole thing work.

But i wanted to check Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4, Player 5 and Player 6s kills.

I was thinking GUI, so..
I didnt came up to anything.

Does anyone have an idea how to make this?

//Chaos_Knight

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is what you want. Untested, but should work. Comes in two unique flavors!

JASS:

//vJASS
 library TrackKill initializer init
    globals
      integer array playerKills[12]
    endglobals
    private function RegisterKill takes nothing returns nothing
        local integer a=playerKills[GetPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetKillingUnit()))]
        set playerKills[a]=a+1
        set a=0
    endfunction
    private function init takes nothing returns nothing
        local trigger t=CreateTrigger()
        local integer a=-1
          loop
            set a=a+1
            call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(t,Player(a),EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH,null)
            exitwhen a==bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS
          endloop
        call TriggerAddAction(t,function RegisterKill)
        set a=0
    endfunction
 endlibrary

JASS:

//Zinc
//! zinc
 library ZTrackKills
 {
      integer playerKills[12];

function RegisterKills ()
      {
         integer a=playerKills[GetPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetKillingUnit()))];
         playerKills[a]=a+1;
         a=0;
      }

function onInit()
      {
         trigger t=CreateTrigger();integer a=-1;
         while(a<bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS)
           {
             a=a+1;
             TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(t,Player(a),EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH,null);
           }
         TriggerAddAction(t,function RegisterKills);
         a=0;
      }
 }
 //! endzinc

Trollvottel

never aging title
JASS:

library TrackKill initializer init
    globals
      integer array playerKills[12]
    endglobals
    private function RegisterKill takes nothing returns nothing // call this function failfunction
        local integer a=playerKills[GetPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetKillingUnit()))]
        set playerKills[a]=a+1
        set a=0
    endfunction
    private function init takes nothing returns nothing
        local trigger t=CreateTrigger()
        local integer a=-1
          loop
            set a=a+1
            call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(t,Player(a),EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH,null)
            exitwhen a==bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS
          endloop
        call TriggerAddAction(t,function RegisterKill)
        set a=0
    endfunction
 endlibrary

registerkill will not work. not hard to see why >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    You need to buy a laptop that supports external GPUs for this.
    I'm pretty lucky to get myself an Alienware 15 with RTX 2070.
  • Varine Varine:
    I think I'm moving back up north for the summer, I got offered my job as the tournant chef back and I'm tired of struggling down here, it pays like twice as much too
  • Varine Varine:
    I think imma give four or five weeks of notice today to my boss, and see how much that backfires on me. I know he's struggling to hire anyone though, so it's like, do a couple weeks of interviews with me and then we'll have two or three weeks to train someone to take over for me. Hopefully he doesn't fucking let me go in like two weeks cuz that would really fuck me up right now
    Wouldn't it be better if you give 3 to 4 weeks of notice? So that, at least you are guaranteed for 1 more week of paycheck to hold you over?
    By the way, where are you moving to?
  • Varine Varine:
    Back to Idaho for the summer, then maybe Houston in August or so, my girlfriend or whatever we are loved it there
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm not sure yet, but my parents need some help cuz they're getting older and my mom has MS so can't do much anymore, so I'll be able to get their property fixed up so they can sell their other house. And the resort is stoked to have me back for the summer, cuz they always struggle with staff.
  • Varine Varine:
    I think it'll be alright, even if they cut me loose a bit early I do have some money and I know plenty of people that will lend me the few hundred bucks to get up there. I'm just catching up after last year still, if I have to kite some bills for a couple weeks it'll be fine.
  • Varine Varine:
    I hate my job but I do like one of my bosses, he does try really hard to get me what I need, and I want to make sure I leave with them comfortable with a new manager
  • Varine Varine:
    I like my coworkers for the most part too as much as I bitch about them, they just aren't reliable. As kids tend to be, I was a shithead at 19 and 20 too I'm sure, so
    Good luck on getting things going.
  • Varine Varine:
    Eh, it'll be fine, I got it mostly planned out already. Roommates know, boss will know in about an hour when I go to work, I'll have a plane booked once we decide my last day, and I have a place to stay up there lined up for two or three months
  • Varine Varine:
    That all came together surprisingly easily
  • Varine Varine:
    I think I'm going to give 4 weeks, so that'll give me 2 more full checks probably, and then one more coming after I leave.
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    All that shit came together really well suprisingly. My boss was upset cuz I am really good at my job suprisingly, but he's stoked that he got 4 weeks, plus one or two if he needs it, my flight's book in mid June, but I start my new job almost immediately so it'll be nice to have some time to chill and pack and get my rooms cleaned out. He actually gave me a dollar raise right after I gave notice to thank me for not being short or just leaving and making sure I can help interview and train someone to replace me. He is really cool, his food truck has just been a nightmare to run. I get my vaccine next week finally, allegedly Idaho will let me have my license back when I get there, and I have all my bills up to date so it should be an easy move this time around.
  • Varine Varine:
    Is anyone else getting server timeouts in the chat? I think it's on my end, my wifi adapter has been acting up recently
  • Varine Varine:
    100% my end, idk what it is though.
    Just woke up. No idea.
  • jonas jonas:
    sounds great :) have fun in Idaho
  • The Helper The Helper:
    freaking Idaho
  • Varine Varine:
    Yeah it sucks up there, but it'll be a bit easier for the summer probably.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    When you get to Houston you will have your pick there is a huge shortage of good people to work in your field here. They are hiring everywhere and Texas is pretty much fully open.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    for anyone else following this yes I am in Houston so Varine and I will RL meet gotta love it! Looking forward to it!
  • jonas jonas:
    awesome

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome