TD Joccarens TD Alpha tests

ccsdude

Hey I made a winning trigger and you don't need to modify to many things... just 2 things:
the condition of the Win trigger...
Trigger:
  • Level Equal to 31

to:
Trigger:
  • (Number of living UnitType units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to 0
and the final part of the Spawn trigger...
Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - LevelTimer expires
    • Conditions
      • Level Equal to 30
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to UnitNumber, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set SpawnPoint[1] = (Center of Spawn 1 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[2] = (Center of Spawn 2 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[3] = (Center of Spawn 3 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[4] = (Center of Spawn 4 <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[2] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[3] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[4] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on Start Next Level <gen>

to:
Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - LevelTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to UnitNumber, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set SpawnPoint[1] = (Center of Spawn 1 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[2] = (Center of Spawn 2 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[3] = (Center of Spawn 3 <gen>)
          • Set SpawnPoint[4] = (Center of Spawn 4 <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[2] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[3] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 UnitType for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint[4] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Level Equal to 30
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Win <gen>
        • Else - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Start Next Level <gen>
By the way I have the replay of the -SMBTDM match I did if you want it let me know it's only up to lvl 27 for obvious reasons... jaja xD

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Version 0.90 uploaded. Updates include:
*ccsdude's Victory System
*Decrease in creeps spawned if player leaves (Test, Hopefully works)
*Region Spawn leaks removed

ccsdude, please e-mail me the replay a matthewroutley6@gmail.com and you will be added to the leaderboard. If you or anyone else wants to try to get to level 30 using -BTSMDM, here is a tip: Use spirit towers.

azareus

And you know it.
I don't know if it is intended, but the creeps can go behind your towers some places.
Kinda ruining the maze part.:thdown:

ccsdude

Hey it's me again.. jaja xD...
I noticed that the etheral units don't do what they are supposed to (go through your towers)...

But I found a way to fix it via trigger cause didn't know how on the object editor...

just add this after every create unit action on the Spawn trigger...

Trigger:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Level Equal to 3) or (Level Equal to 29)
    • Then - Actions
      • Unit - Turn collision for (Last created unit) Off
    • Else - Actions

Joccaren

Updating both:

Adding Pathing Blockers for the creeps behind towers thing
Using Trigger.
Also about to watch replay.

Edit: Unable to watch replay, requires 1.24 update. Will update soon.

Joccaren

Updated. If creeps still find a way behind towers, tell me where and I will attempt to fix it.

Raizn

Hiho.

I just solo-tested you TD and i found a bug in the win conditions. I won the game on lvl 30 with zero lives. The last Boss took the last life. i guess that should be a lose.

I think a Boss should also take more than one live. maybe 10.
A thing i didnt like that much: Why does the ability of the ghost portal is not auto. after 5 rounds i just dont wanted to klick every CD. :/

Also interesting: A Note which Tower will attack which target. I lost a lot of lives to air rounds because i tested around which tower will maybe attack them. Arrow Towers alone will not kill them all^^

but nevertheless a nice map.

Bye Raizn

azareus

And you know it.
I just found another bug:
The messages about new kinds of levels like the "This is an invisible level" comes 1 level to early.

DKigorDK

Hey

my own opioion.

[-] The 2 start towers, havent tryed any of the other since i quite in level 10 due to boss level.
[-] I dont know if i was bad, but boss level seems abit hard.
[-] level 1-9 is way to easy
[-] flying could be a problem in the later level due to there weird flight path
[-] i never got a hint or was able to read when i get my lumber
[-] when you have a creep path like that you should be able to make creeps extremly balanced due to people cant maze on there own.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I read in the PC Gamer review that it was not much of an update to the game like just a re-release
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's a good remaster. They did not want to change the game much because there are still many die-hard players out there that wouldn't like it to be a new game.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They've said they are open to adding new content in the future, but wanted to get what's there correct first. As it is, for what you get the $40 asking price is a bit steep.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that is a high price think I am going to wait a minute and see if it goes down some.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looking forward to doing some dungeon grinding again though.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still 101 bots on the site constantly
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    my bots got out of their cage? oh no
  • The Helper The Helper:
    these bots are from russia, china and asia they are less than they were but more than they need to be I have no idea why they hover here
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Probably because of my Headline News
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Facebook is getting fucked right now lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I learned one thing from the Facebook outage - BGP - I am sure Ghan is an expert in it but I did not know what the name of it was I knew there was something like that there though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Tom?
  • jonas jonas:
    We once considered doing a project on BGP looking for problems in the implementations. But we didn't get sufficient interest and Tony Li was mean to us so we said whatever
  • Varine Varine:
    hello, peeps. I got most of my computer back up to Idaho so I have passwords again after that nightmare of like 4 months
  • Varine Varine:
    We're all trying to get time off now, but holy shit. I did not expect it to be that busy. Every day was a historical record, and every week was a total sales record for like all of summer. My pay is going to almost double next summer, which makes cooking finally a viable career, I might actually afford to change industries soon!
  • Varine Varine:
    We had people ask if there was anything we could do about the fucking sun. There's like 30 inside tables and every outside table has a sunbrella thing.
  • Varine Varine:
    No, I'm sorry, I cannot move the sun and the umbrella doesn't go 90 degrees sideways. They unfortunately had to deal with a sunset across mountains and a lake, we can only imagine the horror they had to undergo by visiting our restaurant
  • Varine Varine:
    Well, they do, but they're big and blow away and a 10 foot runaway umbrella is a much bigger problem than some cunt with the sun sorta in her eyes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Varine? Good to see you buddy! Too bad you are not in Houston I have a friend that needs Cooking staff like desperately remember if you ever want to get a different landscape, not sunsets over mountains and a lake Houston has opportunity!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Nice to see Varine back in action.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Welcome back Varine!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    can someone answer a question in the World Editor Help forum?
  • jonas jonas:
    ok
  • The Helper The Helper:
    thank you jonas!
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll probably be here through next summer at least, I get paid decent at the moment and I expect it to go up significantly next year. Plus I'm on contract through the end of the year
    +1

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome