Journey of Saviours

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Journey of Saviours

I wrote this short novel on a few matter of minuttes (or a bit more) and i'm gonna use it for something (very) special. This is just the Intro to the whole Novel and i would like some C&C.

The Rise of Adventures
Our hero looks around in the small house made of clay and small branches. Breathes slowly and graspes his head. Mumling for himself: “Well i could have made better than this, that’s for sure”. The grunt leaves his humble house to find lunch in the wilderness he lives nearby. He lives alone near the Hulia forest, a forest once used by Night Elfs, but abbandoned because violent undead sabotage attacks. While stumbling over trees and such with his clumsiness the Grunt looks around him observing the forest to find some food. He hears a sudden call for help, the Grunt scratches his head and thinks for himself. “It’s not my business.. But maybe i will be rewarded he thinks with a grin on his face”. He takes up his axe and cherishes his weapon, takes a deep breathe and then buckles up his shirt and lifts his chest. He sees a night elf being surrounded by Wood Gnolls. He makes a warcry to try to scare away the gnolls. They laugh like hyaneas, mocking him. The grunt gets angry and swings out after one the gnolls and hit him brutally and giving him a better faith. The gnolls flee in fear of the “mighty” warrior. He smiles and asks the night elf, if she is alright. She answers with a thought-full mind: “Yes, why did you help me?”. The grunt says politely: “Well you were in need of help”. She doesn’t belive him, but he quickly says: “So, you want something to eat? You look hungry”, even knowing that he has no food. She answers:”I cannot, i’m on a quest for the Lunar priestess, i must make haste”. The grunt looks unsatisfied and considers just to eat the skinny night elf and take a nap. She answers: “Would you go on my journey as a lifeguard and servant of the Lunar Cult? You will be greatly awarded when we reach our destination”. The grunt thinks about it for a couple of seconds then with a small laugh he answers: ”If there is a reward, I’m in!”

Then our fellow travellers walk together on their quest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.