AoS Jungle Destruction

aki15

Reaction score
Jungle Destruction (not sure for name)

Story
The great war beetwen the orcs and humans never ends. Every race of these have to prove it's strength by taking precious flag from their enemies.

Map
-This is an AoS map that has 1 lane, it's 3v3 game with 1 Lane.
-There is a Human and Orc base.
-Size 116x62.
-Hostile units.
-Hydra Boss.
-Every Hero has 4 abillities + attribute bonus, 3 normal and 1 ultimate, 3 levels normal and 2 ultimate.
-Max hero level is 15.
-Map is for 6 players max.
-There are 8 custom shops in every base (4 normal and 4 recipe).
-Kill System (with sound effects)

How to win?
-In every base there is a flag. When hero attacks flag he will automatically get Flag item. Hero with flag item needs to bring flag to his flag and wait 2 seconds.

Modes
-ap -ar, need more ideas !

Heroes
-There are some of the heroes:
Frost Slayer
hsqjr7.jpg

Description COMING SOON
Spells
Frost Curse
Creates a curse of frost around a target enemy unit. The curse decreases armor for 15 seconds and increases speed of units that attack it for 4 seconds.

Level 1 - Armor penalty 2 and 25% attack and movement speed for unit that attack.
Level 2 - Armor penalty 3 and 25% attack and movement speed for unit that attack.
Level 3 - Armor penalty 4 and 25% attack and movement speed for unit that attack.
Frost Attack
Blasts enemy unit with frost nova, reducing it's movement and attack rate for 2 seconds.

Level 1 - 30 damage 20% slow, and has 5% chance.
Level 2 - 40 damage 25% slow, and has 10% chance.
Level 3 - 50 damage 30% slow, and has 15% chance.
Frost Rampage
Marks a friendly unit or self with rampaging buff that increases attack and movement speed. Last 9 Seconds.

Level 1 - 15% attack speed, and 10% movement speed.
Level 2 - 25% attack speed, and 20% movement speed.
Level 3 - 35% attack speed, and 30% movement speed.
Frost Sphere (ultimate) (Spell by Berzerker)
Summons a ball of ice on target location, which freezes that area. The units within that area will be slowed by 80% while taking decent amount of damage pr second. Has 700 casting range.

Lasts for 8 seconds and takes 0.5 second to cast the spell. Level 1: 75 Damage Per Freeze
Level 2: 100 Damage Per Freeze
Targeting: AOE Ground
Spell Type: Channeling Spell
Warlord
30uzp5l.jpg

Description COMING SOON
Spells
Double Edge (spell by Berzerker)
Moves Caster and the targeted unit to the point betwen position of Caster and Target, because of the crash that happens, there bursts out two Shockwaves.

Level 1 - Cast range 400, each Shockwave deals 40 damage.
Level 2 - Cast range 600, each Shockwave deals 80 damage.
Level 3 - Cast range 800, each Shockwave deals 160 damage.
Second (COMING SOON)
Third (COMING SOON)
Blessed Hammer (ultimate) (spell by Berzerker)
Blessed Hammer makes a rift that will charge towards the targeted point.
Level 1 - Each Clap deals 60 damage.
Level 2 - Each Clap deals 90 damage.
Deadeye
1532wq8.jpg

Description COMING SOON
Spells
First COMING SOON
Second COMING SOON
Third COMING SOON
Taste of Death (ultimate) (spell by Berzerker)
Deadeye casts a sacrifical dark magic. For the cost of his own life force spell deals damage to each unit in area of effect 800. If casters life becomes lower than 800 when casting this spell, the caster comes to the Brink of Death and goes rampage: it have increased attack speed and steals HP on each attack. Buff lasts a few seconds.
Dragon Slayer
alnjw6.jpg

Description COMING SOON
Spells
Dragon Claw (spell by Berzerker)
Slashes the target up for some damage.There is a chance that casters blade releases hudge amout of force that will damage and stunn the enemy units in the area.

Level 1 - 5x Strength damage and 65 AoE damage.
Level 2 - 5x Strength damage and 125 AoE damage.
Level 3 - 5x Strength damage and 175 AoE damage.

Counter Attack
[Passive] Gives Dragon Slayer chance to counter attack nearby enemies, he will damage nearby enemies in 185 AoE..

Level 1 - 5% chance on hit, 45 damage.
Level 2 - 10% chance on hit, 70 damage.
Level 3 - 15% chance on hit, 105 damage.

Third - COMING SOON
Dragon Slay (ultimate) (spell by Berzerker)
Quickly slashes the target, with up to 10 slashes. Each slash will torn a pice of targeted units soul and cause it to suffer some damage.

Level 1 -10 Slashes, each slash deals 25 damage.
Level 2 - 10 Slashes, each slash deals 50 damage. Coldown: 110, 100 seconds.
Vampire
28ic1dy.jpg

Description COMING SOON
Spells
First COMING SOON
Second COMING SOON

Fatal Strike (spell by Berzerker)
Caster fakes his own death, making him lost life. But after a second he strikes down with brute force dealing AOE damage..

Level 1 - 30 life lose, 105 damage.
Level 2 - 60 life lose, 155 damage.
Level 2 - 90 life lose, 190 damage.
Ultimate COMING SOON
Screenshots
29z528m.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6pbv2v.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71mmir.jpg

23idnch.jpg

Done:
Terrain - ||||||||||
Heroes - ||||||||||
Systems - ||||||||||
Spells - ||||||||||

Looking for:
Spellmaker, Triggerer and Hero Ideas.....

aki15

Reaction score
No, no, just need someone to join my team to help me a little, i started this project cuz i think it can be great AoS map :p !

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I'll suggest you to let the wals go all around the city, as that looks more like a city wall - instead of just one little part of a wall at the entrance /exit

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lawl sounds good so far, most AoS's are the same tho.

He could look at DarnYak's Eve of the Apocolypse (Damn spelling...) since it is a pretty huge step away from the norm when it comes to AoS IMO. I hear some people say it's just a DotA clone, but 10 to 1 says those people never actually TRIED EotA. I do not think DotA has four different maps to play on with four different sizes and different object based scenarios for each map either.

To be specific, it is ONE map but at the start you can pick/vote on one of four different sub-maps to play on, the smallest having one lane and is very basic, the largest having four lanes and several shortcuts and you have to build-capture five bases or so along each route.

Summon extra AI-controled heroes, build spawners to have your base(s) spawnn additional creep types per-wave... The list goes on.
Got rid of the Tavern-based hero selection, there isn't item recipies either. YOu can upgrade items at your altar to augment their base stats, but...
Most armor based items/orbs enhance not only your mana pool or health, but enhance the damage/healing output of your spells. Most, if not all, your spells are dependant on your hero stats, so a caster with crappy INT will heal less than a caster with a great deal of INT.

Truly, it is a great source of inspiration for AoS maps.

aki15

Reaction score
He could look at DarnYak's Eve of the Apocolypse (Damn spelling...) since it is a pretty huge step away from the norm when it comes to AoS IMO. I hear some people say it's just a DotA clone, but 10 to 1 says those people never actually TRIED EotA. I do not think DotA has four different maps to play on with four different sizes and different object based scenarios for each map either.

To be specific, it is ONE map but at the start you can pick/vote on one of four different sub-maps to play on, the smallest having one lane and is very basic, the largest having four lanes and several shortcuts and you have to build-capture five bases or so along each route.

Summon extra AI-controled heroes, build spawners to have your base(s) spawnn additional creep types per-wave... The list goes on.
Got rid of the Tavern-based hero selection, there isn't item recipies either. YOu can upgrade items at your altar to augment their base stats, but...
Most armor based items/orbs enhance not only your mana pool or health, but enhance the damage/healing output of your spells. Most, if not all, your spells are dependant on your hero stats, so a caster with crappy INT will heal less than a caster with a great deal of INT.

Truly, it is a great source of inspiration for AoS maps.

It's realy nice idea that for more than 1 maps to choose on start, but i don't think i will do that. maybe on other map +rep for idea ;P! :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.