Just Made Diamond! and Rank 13

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Diamond!
Just made diamond league in starcraft 2 Rank 13. Diamond is the top 18%. Also took down a few high ranking Master League players (there Top 2%). (4v4 Random teams)

Then a few hours later, I made diamond league again with my older bro and a friend.
(3v3 Arranged teams)

Favorite Quotes (From Opposing Team)
- "You have zero skill"
- "You are ruining starcraft"
- "Your cheesing. It wont work on diamond players"

It does work on diamond players, they just rage more.

What I do?
8 pool rush, but send 2 presents very early on. strong harassment. if pro toss nommaly at least half the pylon is dead by the time my guys get there.

If human, I try hard to slow, and keep it open long enough to get my 8 pool there. (nommaly can)
When my bro plays with me, he does the same, so really mean harassment.

if 1 zerg plant a tower or a evo in there base, before queen but after they move there guys out. evo scares so many players and slows them down enough to let us double team 1, just enough. Very few teams leave the evo. Often they kill it, and it takes down a few zerglines.

we dont always do the same thing depending on the game, but we start with that. If 2 human we often put a hatchery in there base, nearly always keeps front door open, we get a tower on it if they dont attack with pesents, and if they do with pesents it slows there income.

Attachments

• Two replays.zip
    91.9 KB · Views: 295

rover2341

Reaction score
not sure why my thread is so jacked wont let me edit it. o well. anyway last time i copy and paste from my Facebook post.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, to get into diamond team league is rather easy.
At least here in europe. Only a very few people play multiplayer ladder compared to single player ladder. When i just got starcraft i started playing team games because i wasnt really into it yet. I got into diamond 4v4 with random players immediately after my 5 placement matches.

But i guess getting into diamond isnt too hard if you play constantly.

rover2341

Reaction score
for the 3v3, it was only 5 wins straight.

But in the past I would win 5 straight and only hit plat. I cant compare your location to the US.
But it was hard for me. Been trying for a few years lol

4v4 took about 16 wins out of 18 games.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.