Just peaking my head in

W

WO1VES

Hello Everyone,

This is Brian of NUONica. I just thought I'd peak my head in, and see how things are going. I've been out of touch with the NUON community for a while, so I thought it was time for a change.

I see the NUON-Dome forum is still alive and active. That's good to see, and there seems to be a collection of new games to try too. I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend (if I can figure out what I did with that control pad :banghead: )

Thanks K3V for keeping NUON-Dome active, even when us slackers fail to do the same. I'm working on a plan to bring NUONica back again. What is this, the 20th try? :p At least I have a page up at the address again. No content, but it's a start.

Brian Gudzevich
WO1VES

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Good to have you back! I stop by Nuonica every now and then to see if anything new has been added. Glad to know it's not gone for good.

Now we just need some news to talk about...

W

WO1VES

Yeah, I'm back. And you're not getting rid of my so easily this time. :D I can't wait until I have my site back up and running. It's tough practically starting over from scratch, but my site will really benefit from the work in the long run.

Some news? Yeah, I suppose that would be nice. I guess we'll just have to create some. :p

Brian

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.