UK News Kevin Spacey: Oscar-winning actor charged with four counts of sexual assault against three men in the UK

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
kevin spacey.jpg

Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey has been charged with four counts of sexual assault against three men, the UK's Crown Prosecution Service has said.

The 62-year-old has also been charged with causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

The alleged incidents took place in London between March 2005 and August 2008, and in Gloucestershire in April 2013.

Spacey is one of the world's best known actors and won Oscars for his roles in The Usual Suspects and American Beauty.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin Spacey says he will voluntarily appear in UK court on sexual assault charges

Kevin Spacey has said he will "voluntarily" appear in a UK court on five counts of sexual assault.

The American Beauty star gave a statement to Good Morning America on Tuesday in which he said he was confident he could prove his innocence.

It was initially thought that Mr Spacey might have to be extradited to the UK.

Five charges are to be brought against the 62-year-old after a review of Met Police evidence following complaints made between 2005 and 2013.

"I very much appreciate the [Crown Prosecution's] statement in which they carefully reminded the media and the public that I am entitled to a fair trial, and innocent until proven otherwise," said Spacey in the statement.

"While I am disappointed with their decision to move forward, I will voluntarily appear in the UK as soon as can be arranged and defend myself against these charges, which I am confident will prove my innocence."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.