Kid Ninja || Countdown To Release?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
The sides of spikes kill you. Super gay.
As for the 5th level, I got to the bottom exit and went through only to find myself at the beginning. Then I went through the top one and mind you that was a complete BitcH but I did it...and got tele'd back.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
The sides of spikes kill you. Super gay.

Intentional, don't touch the spikes at all.

As for the 5th level, I got to the bottom exit and went through only to find myself at the beginning. Then I went through the top one and mind you that was a complete BitcH but I did it...and got tele'd back.

It was most likely the last level of one of the level packs.

Was there nothing good about the game? D:

Prometheus

Reaction score
It held my attention raptly until I beat it. I didn't even bother w/ the practice levels.

Prometheus

Reaction score
They are harder.... please place checkpoints within levels. It's sooooo annoying to get to the 2nd half of a level and mess up cause of lag. I get these really weird and short lag spikes.

And the slide is ridicules. I'm at the edge of a pit and I...slip into it when I haven't pressed anything?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
They are harder.... please place checkpoints within levels. It's sooooo annoying to get to the 2nd half of a level and mess up cause of lag. I get these really weird and short lag spikes.

The checkpoints are always at the start of each level, I won't change this.

And the slide is ridicules. I'm at the edge of a pit and I...slip into it when I haven't pressed anything?

Your character doesn't control itself, you must have pressed something.

And the "slide" is all possible, several people have beaten level 5 (my self included) but these aren't the official practice levels, they will be replaced with far easier ones (that explain the controls better also).

---

Updated, Easy Level Pack now has 10 levels.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The old version was better. The new version's controls are too inaccurate. :(

Prometheus

Reaction score
:)

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 258

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
kc, did you not go to the far end of the level? (There's a victory confirmation if you do ;O)

Good work by the way :).

---

Knight, what is wrong with the controls exactly? I pretty much copied them from the old one, and added the wall climb, which isn't "inaccurate", just had to use at first.

Prometheus

Reaction score
The other level set would just reset and I didn't want that to happen so I just stayed there.... not doing again for the confirm.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
The other level set would just reset and I didn't want that to happen so I just stayed there.... not doing again for the confirm.

But the winrar message would stay ;).

---

Practice mode made easier, some spikes replaced with lava by request.

Knight7770

Reaction score
In the new one, you slide a noticeable amount after you let go of the arrow keys (or at least I do). In the old one the slide was much less noticeable, so you had a lot more control.

Prometheus

Reaction score
No, like there was no winrar message before, just a tele back to the beginning of the level. Beat the new, and much easier, practice.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
No, like there was no winrar message before, just a tele back to the beginning of the level. Beat the new, and much easier, practice.

There is a winrar message which shows up when you beat the pack, if it doesn't show up then you haven't beaten it.

Knight7770

Reaction score
I beat the practice levels now (although I probably didn't take the route you meant me to take). :thup:

winrar.png

Knight7770

Reaction score

I think I may have found a bug. At the 9th (8th?) level, this happens:
winrar2.png

It displays that when I die on the spike just under the ledge with the 'Winrar :D' on it. I can't even get to the ledge with the 'Winrar :D' on it. :confused:

Edit: I can actually get to the ledge, but I don't go to the next level. Is this the 10th one, and I just forgot to count one?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
It displays that when I die on the spike just under the ledge with the 'Winrar :D' on it. I can't even get to the ledge with the 'Winrar :D' on it. :confused:

Yeah I noticed this also, I'll fix it.

And getting to the ledge is possible, someone else has posted proof of beaten both packs (on another forum) :).

easy.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.