Kid Ninja || Countdown To Release?

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
broken.png

Try this image.

You never spawned there as in you never finished the previous level or you couldn't respawn once you died?

As in I get to the level without dying once, and when I complete the level before, my character never appears at all. I don't get a chance to even try the level.

EDIT: Got to the above level again with the EDIT2 version you uploaded, but still couldn't spawn there.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I've just tested your situation (yep, I had to get all the way to the level before that), beat the level without dying, and spawned in the next level fine ;O.

I notice that screenshot is abnormally large, are you playing the .swf file directly or doing something to increase the flash files size? I got unnecessary complaints from someone during my Zombie Game test about small details which weren't visible at regular size, and other strange glitches.

If you're playing it at a larger than normal size (The flash is 600x600), try playing it at the regular size and see if a difference is made.

Darthfett

Reaction score
I've just tested your situation (yep, I had to get all the way to the level before that), beat the level without dying, and spawned in the next level fine ;O.

I notice that screenshot is abnormally large, are you playing the .swf file directly or doing something to increase the flash files size? I got unnecessary complaints from someone during my Zombie Game test about small details which weren't visible at regular size, and other strange glitches.

If you're playing it at a larger than normal size (The flash is 600x600), try playing it at the regular size and see if a difference is made.

I guess it was the abnormal size. Worked fine at regular, though I've never heard of a flash game messing up using Firefox's Ctrl+Scroll for a zoom-in...

Ah well.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I guess it was the abnormal size. Worked fine at regular, though I've never heard of a flash game messing up using Firefox's Ctrl+Scroll for a zoom-in...

Ah well.

And now you have ;).

It's meant to be played at the size I set it as, same with all games, I can understand how it might screw up otherwise.

Darthfett

Reaction score
morebroke.png

On the medium difficulty levels, I get past the first level and end up at the top area of the second. I can beat that fine (going over the pillar, and out of the level bounds), as well as the third (though it is tricky because I have to jump over spikes), but I somehow ended up here. :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
morebroke.png

On the medium difficulty levels, I get past the first level and end up at the top area of the second. I can beat that fine (going over the pillar, and out of the level bounds), as well as the third (though it is tricky because I have to jump over spikes), but I somehow ended up here. :p

That's the unfinished 4th level ;P. /Easter Egg

So did you beat level 1 normally or did you go the difficult way? (Up)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Normal way, to the right. I was going to try going up, but it was too difficult. :eek:

So you went normally and immediately ended up above the level? ;O

EDIT: I see where the problem is, I spawn normally on this level too, but you're dangerously close to spawning on a block, which if this happens, pushes you up instantly, since you're going through all of the blocks, you're effectively spawning above the level. Uploading slight change to this level now.

Darthfett

Reaction score
Worked fine that time! Played through both packs as far as I could.

I should mention that one time I somehow jumped up into a horizontal elevator, and got stuck on the bottom (I was able to jump through the elevator to get un-stuck, though), avoiding the spikes I normally would have had to jump over. :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I should mention that one time I somehow jumped up into a horizontal elevator, and got stuck on the bottom (I was able to jump through the elevator to get un-stuck, though), avoiding the spikes I normally would have had to jump over. :p

I'm aware of this and decided to leave it as on some levels it requires a good deal of luck/skill to get under the elevator in order to perform this, and it's actually quite useful :3.

And an image of Shanty Town, coming soon:

shanty1.jpg

Note the Shoop Walls, the moving Spikes, the semi-invisible trick floors, and the falling logs, which aren't evident in this image D:

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well pressing 'r' still counts against your deaths. Finished the easy pack with 0 deaths and 3 'r's, but no achievement :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well pressing 'r' still counts against your deaths. Finished the easy pack with 0 deaths and 3 'r's, but no achievement :p

Yep, I should include that in the achievements, my bad ;P.

Restarting and dying are pretty much the same thing in the achievements, 0 deaths and 0 restarts = achievement unlocked :3.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get to the end of one of the medium levels, and I can't 'win' it. It's like there's a wall there.

I take the levels ahead are WIP? :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Need I quote the 5-6 times where I've said that there are only 3 levels so far in the Medium pack? ;P
Sorry. :D

I've also found another 'shortcut' in the easy levels.
Just as you re-appear form the first one, go backwards, and go over the level. :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> I'm going to shorten that first short-cut and remove the 2nd one, thank you for letting us know .
There's also a third one after that.
Are they all intentional?

Don't remove them! :(

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
> I'm going to shorten that first short-cut and remove the 2nd one, thank you for letting us know .
There's also a third one after that.
Are they all intentional?

Don't remove them! :(

The first one was intentional

The rest are me forgetting to block off the starting point, which I've now done (but haven't uploaded yet) ;P.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.