Kinect + WoW =

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
This i interesting, very basic, but if they can add more gestures, such as finger movements, then it could be a very interesting experience. Casting spells with a variety of hand motions would be a very interactive experience.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
This is already implemented in something called LARPing, you're just adding fancy graphics on the screen, instead of running out, shouting magic missile or hitting eachother. I prefer larping, at least you get exercise.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
so he kinda "grabs" the mobs with his hand to select them? xd
I support this technology, but I prefer my chair, mouse and keyboard

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It would be really funny, but definitely not necessary. :D

If they ever add something like that, it would be fun, but it would probably never get to a state where it can be considered for serious play. :p

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Oh god... whats going to happen to second life? soon there going to add virtual sex to it and all the people who already spend 12+ hours with no irl social interaction and just spend it dry humping their connect with a level 24 night elf archer in ashenvale or some shit like that.
Dont get me wrong, this is going to be a big thing once it gets perfected and im completely for it. But Im scared whats going to happen to happen to the people who immerse themselves fully into the game like its real life.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.