Melee Kingdom Conquest

Doug

Reaction score
Kingdom Conquest

Download the latest version here

This map is a child of Castle Builder that brings to the table a revamped income system, more interesting unit base, more content, ally system so you can team with friends, multiple different types of kings to choose from, random natural disasters and mini bosses that can spawn that drop gold and treasures for your king. The map is coded completely in vJASS and runs smoothly with no lag and includes convenient systems like a mass wall build system for easy fortifying. If you're not familiar with castle builder, this is how the game is played:

-You start in the center of the map with a 'wisp' and travel the map to find a place to start your kingdom and plant your primary structure. This must be done within the first 90 seconds of the game or a spot will randomly be chosen for you.
-After the first 90 second timer is up, a Altar of Kings will appear next to your primary structure which will allow you to choose a King or Queen which will lead your kingdom. This King or Queen must be chosen in 30 seconds or one will be chosen for you.
-Start building Houses to generate income and fortify your base in case someone is planning for a rush! This would also be a good time to make some friends to ally.
-Keep a good eye on your King and build defenses around your primary structure; if either fall you will lose the game! <:O
-Build a strong force, smash your enemies, and celebrate your glory with your allies!
-Be prepared for natural disasters like plagues, tornadoes, and earthquakes; you may also come across mythical creatures on your way to victory that have many prized treasures!

This map is currently near the end of the alpha phase and will be in beta shortly. This map is currently borrowing Funness's Castle Builders terrain, which i got permission from him to use. A fellow Hive member is working on a terrain for this map atm--i will keep him disclosed at this time. I plan to fill the Altar of Kings, continually work on the balance, and implement other new content in future versions so stay in check!

If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments, complaints, bugs or just want to talk about the map, feel free to contact me at any time or leave a post here.

Thanks for trying my map. :)

If you are fond of reviewing maps and providing feedback on them i have a few questions for you that will help my maps' progression greatly. I do credit everyone who takes the time to provide insightful feedback. Here are the questions:
-Did you find using your hero in combat worth it or did you think it was a better idea to hide it away? If you used your hero in combat, explain the impact it has on the battle, was it a big one?
-Are bases too easily sieged? Are they too hard to siege? Provide reasoning.
-Is there any units you find to be absolutely useless? A unit you consider overpowered? Provide reasoning.
-Are the heroes balanced? Who do you think is the best? The worst? Provide reasoning.
-Any units you'd like to see in the game?
-Do you think units train too fast?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.