Kings of Chaos

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
WOO, finally! :D I broke 1 million strike action :) Now I need to get my defensive rating up that high. Then I can go for 2 million :)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Should I buy steeds?
There the Elf $50,000 attack weapon.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Word.

I get some... 40 a day, I believe. It costs almost 2 million to upgrade to 80, so I have to let my attack turns build up again :)

E

Eilhal

Eilhal

Alexander can you please add my name to the front page? I at least have been using it because it makes it VERY easy to make sure I click everyone's link because I just do them all at the same time and nobody gets left out. And I could really use some clicks :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Eilhal said:
Eilhal

Alexander can you please add my name to the front page? I at least have been using it because it makes it VERY easy to make sure I click everyone's link because I just do them all at the same time and nobody gets left out. And I could really use some clicks :p

Done.

E

Eilhal

Thank you :D

I'm getting 20 a day and I am building up some attack turns because I am going to get up to 40 as soon as I can... Although would it be more worth it to do that or get some spy/anti-spy tools??

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'd go for the unit production first... Then you get a better income and can worry about tools later.

I get 40 a day and have about 400 guys. My income is over 11k every 30 minutes :)

E

Eilhal

Ok, I'll keep that in mind... My siege Tech is at Battering Rams and my defence is at Stockade... Is that good enough for now or should I worry about getting that up after I get my unit production? (80,000 to up defence 320,000 to upgrade siege)

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's up to you, really. There's no right or wrong way to play the game, and I never have a plan. I just see something I want upgraded and let my turns build up, then whack a buncha people for money :) S'nice and simple.

E

Eilhal

Ok, I just haven't been playing this a long time and I am trying to determine whether my Darkthrone Strategies will work here :p

Prometheus

Reaction score
kc102 said:
Should I buy steeds?
There the Elf $50,000 attack weapon.
1. (Please answer the above quote)
2. Is buying weapons for attack and training all units for defence a good stragety?
3 Is there a way to get rid of mercs?

Code:
Name  	kc102
E-mail 	[email protected]
Race 	Elves
Rank 	38,257
Highest Rank 	38,129 / 17 hours ago
Commander 	Seth_Cericus

Military Overview
Fortification 	Rabid Pitbulls
Siege Technology 	Ballistas
Unit Production 	20 per 24 hours
Available Funds 	9,759 Gold
Projected Income Next Turn 	2,740 Gold
Attack Turns 	8
Spy Level 	2

Military Effectiveness
Strike Action 	33,781 	Ranked #38,588
Defensive Action 	8,452 	Ranked #38,271
Spy Rating 	60 	Ranked #36,163
Sentry Rating 	60 	Ranked #36,144

Personnel
Trained Attack Soldiers 	30
Trained Attack Mercenaries 	0
Trained Defense Soldiers 	55
Trained Defense Mercenaries 	1
Untrained Soldiers 	0
Untrained Mercenaries 	0
Spies 	12
Sentries 	12
Total Fighting Force 	86

Weapons

Attack Weapons  	Quantity  	Strength  	
Steed 	4 	640 / 640 	

Steel Bow 	8 	160 / 160 	

Longbow 	5 	40 / 40 	

Defense Weapons 	Quantity 	Strength 	
Elven Cloak 	1 	640 / 640 	

Plate Armor 	1 	160 / 160 	

Chainmail 	7 	40 / 40

DM Cross

Reaction score
kc102 said:
1. (Please answer the above quote)
2. Is buying weapons for attack and training all units for defence a good stragety?
3 Is there a way to get rid of mercs?

1) Why wouldn't you?
2) No. Defensive soldiers can't attack. You'd have lots of weapons, but no one to weild them. Train some in attack, some in defense, and leave the rest for untrained so they can cover both sides :)
3) Sure. Kill them in battle. But you can't really control that, can ya? :)

Prometheus

Reaction score
Alexander said:
2) No. Defensive soldiers can't attack. You'd have lots of weapons, but no one to weild them. Train some in attack, some in defense, and leave the rest for untrained so they can cover both sides :)

I already have 30 attack soliders so I was wondering if I should just get defence soliders until I need to get more to weild my weapons?

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, because you're still taking away from your attack stats :p

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Can som1 find a good target for me, i hit 70k on attack so som1 with over at least 400k would be nice for me to smash his skull in :D. I didnt pool much money into covert yet so thanks guys :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.