Kings of Chaos

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people with more then 2 accounts. I'm just useing it to try a different strategy, whats so wrong with that?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The fact that it's against the rules.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Well I'm cancelling my account guys.
It's gotten old like it used to be for me, mostly since there's not a lot of management anymore.

It's also something I can eliminate to give me one less thing to waste my time on.

Anyway...

DM Cross

Reaction score
You do realize the most you have to spend on this game is like 10 minutes a day, right? You log in, you check your stuff, maybe buy something and log back out...

I don't get how time-consuming this really is for you all, but hey, whatever.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Yea, and what do you mean no management? I managed to accumulate 12,000,000 or so today by directing my 80 attack turns onto the right people...at the end I came across a guy with 7,000,000, so I stole 5,000,000 from him and got my trenches & siege towers. Another day like this in the next few days and I'll have a Moat :p

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
I personally find there is no management anymore. There's no "urgancy" to do anything on there for me and I can find a more productive way to spend 10 minutes besides wasting it on something that I'm not having any fun with.

Just because 10 minutes doesn't do anything to you Alex doesn't mean that it I have nothing to do. School just started, I'd like ample time to do my homework while leaving room for other things besides being on the computer. My classes aren't just one you can jack around in. Yes, I know it's 10 minutes, but hell that's 10 more minutes I have to do something else. With KoC, it would be one more thing I feel like I have to check when I could be doing something that's actually productive.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
hobo218 said:
I personally find there is no management anymore. There's no "urgancy" to do anything on there for me and I can find a more productive way to spend 10 minutes besides wasting it on something that I'm not having any fun with.

Just because 10 minutes doesn't do anything to you Alex doesn't mean that it I have nothing to do. School just started, I'd like ample time to do my homework while leaving room for other things besides being on the computer. My classes aren't just one you can jack around in. Yes, I know it's 10 minutes, but hell that's 10 more minutes I have to do something else. With KoC, it would be one more thing I feel like I have to check when I could be doing something that's actually productive.

Thats why its called a Game...

Btw, i go to a school thats probably tons harder then your schools, and i still get a A's and B's and im not a geek, i have time to do my homework, go outside, be with my friends. I dunno im sorry you quit, thats all.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Fine. I'll ignore most of what you said to not start an argument and leave it at this.
I'm not interested in playing anymore.

That better?
:)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Just so you can all be jealous of me, here's a wee update on my army and armory :) (It's general, not precise)

Strike Action: 5.4 million
Defensive Action: 5.1 million
Spying: 128k
Sentry:76.8k

Fortifications: Portcullis
Seige Technology: Catapults
Unit Production: 160 per day
Spying Level: 7

Attack soldiers: 75
Defensive soldiers: 75
Untrained soldiers: 1835
Spies: 10
Sentries: 10
Total amount of soldiers: 1985

Da Armory

30 Black Powder Missiles, strength 12,000 (offensive)
29 Invisibility Shields, strength 10,000 (defensive)
10 Nunchaku, strength 100 (spying)
10 Lookout Towers, strength 60 (sentry)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Nice, i have everything 1/2 of u, seriusly except spy and sentry, im still keeping that low, and i have better fortifications but i need to gather enough money for 160 units a day now

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, if I really wanted to, I could sell half my items and have the 24 billion to upgrade to 320 units a day, but I think I'm going to wait until I have more so it's not as huge a drop down :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.