Knight Online, [free MMORPG]

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Knight online is a completely free MMORPG, it has a 3D engine and is pretty fun, the biggest (-) i see in it is that it has no useful/storylined quests/missions, so it is a full grinding game, still a good time killer though!

http://www.knight-online.com.my/#

Rad

Reaction score
340mb? Holy shit! look at the trees, its two 2d images making an X how the hell is it 340mb LOL... they must be bmp...

G

GokuDude

Hi

I luv this game.. Got a 45 made and 39 rogue :D Yall suck btw, you only have little games.. Like runescape n stuff, im passed all that shit, friggen one of the best rs players, robot rage im +++ n 45 mage in KO.. I can name 500 more games.. Im from sythe :D

L

lego2211

PM me the "500" games please, I play tons.....and have TONS more memory in my brain and CPU :D

H

HELPNEEDER

need help

i want to play knight online but when im creatin a new acc. i can only see a weapon nothin else ..... what to do

B

BlizzScripts

lol i used to play that but get realy bored... after lvl 50 there's nothing else to do. ganging harpy all day is kinda sad. i dont play any game anymore i would like to play wow but damn im from brazil , i still trying to get it ;i

Z

Zero R.

I heard that knight Online hates American players, and that it frequently deletes them. To other countries, though, it's fine. It's also bugged with the wall thing, as far as I heard.

M

Munsch

knight-online.com.my is not a fake version. It's the malaysian version.(however u spell that) It does patch and is less crowded. If you werent such a noob you would know about it. get ur facts straight

S

SlimeJumper

Munsch said:
knight-online.com.my is not a fake version. It's the malaysian version.(however u spell that) It does patch and is less crowded. If you werent such a noob you would know about it. get ur facts straight

Burned :D

U

Unregistered

I need help-Ayuda-Aiuto

hi!...i love knight online... i have a mage lvl 59... but I need a publisher or a editor program to remodelar the suits and arms of my magician... if somebody has some him please sends a mail to me [email protected]

hola!... me encanta el knight online...yo tengo un mago lvl 59 pero necesito un editor para remodelar los trajes y armas de mi mago ... si alguien tiene alguno le agradeceria que me mande un mail a [email protected]

Ho bisogno di un editore a remodelar i vestiti e l'armi del mio mago... se qualcuno ha alcuno lui per favore trasmette ad una posta me [email protected]

FeDeRiCo

D

dadudehayden

help?

hello can some one please help me out i registered and logged in and i started playing and when u start to pick a server it says error disconnected from server and it takes u out of the game i tryed deleting the game and installing it again but it still does the same thing can some one help me out :confused: plz

S

savageknight

Shut Down

i have a major problem with this game...
when i exit it it shuts down the game properly but then i get a black screen with only my cursor.
I get this in some other games too
someone please help?

Grozzy

Reaction score
Ompaah-Loompaahs

Same here , i usually have to wait for 15 Mins.
I need help too :(

B

bevisndbhead

lol i used to play that but get realy bored... after lvl 50 there's nothing else to do. ganging harpy all day is kinda sad. i dont play any game anymore i would like to play wow but damn im from brazil , i still trying to get it ;i
hay if u dont play can i have ur account =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.