Ladder Season III Starts!

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
The new ladder season by Blizzard started today.
All stats and levels were reset.
Melee/Ladder players are now racing for the title of ranked 1 ladder player in [---] realm.

(I know it started around now because I checked my stats when I came home and now its all gone)

P.S could some1 pm me if im breaking rules by posting news when im not declared a news poster?

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
There's a funny exploit going around where people purposely lose 10 games so that they can play nothing but total newbs.

When you start off with a new account, bnet determines your ELL to be level 25. When you lose games initially, the ELL drops by a ton. When that happens, it is VERY difficult to bring it back up, so you can rack up wins with all positive xp gain (you can't go below 0 from the losses) and it will take a long time for your ELL to go back to its correct value. This means you can pull off a record of something like 100-25, which looks pretty good considering the game actively tries to assassinate you when you get on a win streak in an effort to make you a 50% player of whatever level you play at.

Also funny are the people complaining that they have to play vs people who are better than them for awhile because of the new ladder. Oh no, you pulled a pro. So much for wanting a challenge/game you can learn from.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
oh, never knew...
but I play for fun (and icon :D)

I h8 pros who make new accounts and sabotage RT players..

I had one last weekend and I thought he was a newb..
he started only building farms covering all his base... I asked him to stop but he kept saying "NO!! The wolves will get me"

at the end he told me he was a pro and because I built burrows around my base and not near the mines, he fucked me up..

O well.. that was good experience, now I know where to build em..

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The ladder reset only means your level goes back down to 1. All wins, loses, and draws are still in your profile, and you also get to keep your icon as well.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
i know, u only lose ur rank..

ladder reset is just a new tournament starting between all ladder/melee battle.net players..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.