LAN Help

Zorobay

Reaction score
Hi!

This is the situation. I know how you're supposed to LAN on wc3. I know you can use hamachi to do it, but it don't seem to work when i'm using the school netowork. I figure they have some kind of firewall that semi-blocks the hamachi connection. When i try hamachi at home, all the connected people are "green" which means they have full connection. But in school they are all blue, meaning relayed tunnel. Now I dont exactly know what relayed tunnel mean, but i have some ideas. We've tried to LAN on other games, like Urban Terror. It works, couse they have a console where you can write connect IP. WC3 doesn't have this what I know, or does it? Is there any way to enable a console? Is there another way to LAN over internet with wc3? Help me get it to work please!

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
No, there are no (built in) console in Wc3. And tunneling can be done (at least in Garena) by right clicking a player and the choose the option to "tunnel" them. Playing on the school network ain't any good idea though! Shouldn't you be studying :eek:!?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.