Larva / UI

Discussion in 'Starcraft 2 (SC2) Editor Help' started by DonMushroom, Mar 26, 2012.

1. DonMushroom

DonMushroom Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    There has been a few little things bugging me and i cant figure out how to sort them out.

1. Larva don't select when i drag over a group of units in game. I can select and move them as a larva group, individually, drag over everyone else and add them afterwards. I just cant select the whole lot at once over the whole lot.

(Not looking for set them to control groups)

2. If i select a group of units say lings, a queen and some roaches. How (In editor) can i change the UI unit order. So if i select the group (In game) i could choose between the lings, queen or roaches being the priority unit.

Any help would be great. :)

2. MissKerrigan

MissKerrigan Active Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    1. Go to data 'units' and select your larva, then select 'unit' and look carefull under 'flag' which you check and uncheck

2. You have to give your units a rank here, for example if you select a group of marines + Jim Raynor then Jim Raynor speaks because he has a higher rank (you mean this right?)

3. DonMushroom

DonMushroom Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1. Tried all the flags and still cant get it to be part of selection :(

2 That's exactly what i mean :D How do i do it? :)

4. Siretu

Siretu Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    I'm having an extremely busy week, so I apologize for the short and un-researched answer.

1. This actually seems to be in the model. The field ":Selection Layer" in the Larva's model is 1 by default. Try changing it to 0 and see if it makes a difference.

2. Should be the "Unit: Subgroup Priority" field in the Unit. If I recall correctly, the unit with the highest priority will focused if you select several units of different types.

5. DonMushroom

DonMushroom Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1: Fixed :) Thank you

2: UI: Tooltip Priority is only thin in there and i have tried loads of things with that to no avail :(

6. Siretu

Siretu Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Your data editor is not showing the advanced values. Above the fields there are several big buttons. Find the one called "Show Advanced Values" (Ctrl+shift+H) and press it.

You can also find it in the menu in the top left at View>Show Advanced Values

7. DonMushroom

DonMushroom Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    :O A whole new world... Thanks :D