Leader board?

Petoj

Reaction score
Has any one firgured out how to use em "leaderboards" i cant get it to work, i create a leaderboard and assign it to a variable and set some data (all this is done in "Game - Map initialization" but when i run the game all i get is a empty leaderboard with the right name...

Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Game - Map initialization
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard with 2 columns and 2 rows, with the name "123", and using (100%, 100%, 100%) color.
      • Variable - Set Leaderboard = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 1 and row 1 to "Player:"
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 2 and row 1 to "Kills:"
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 1 and row 2 to "Local player"
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 2 and row 2 to "0"

Yoshii

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the leaderboard cannot be created at map initialization, it has to be game time elapsed 1second or so

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the leaderboard cannot be created at map initialization, it has to be game time elapsed 1second or so

I don't mean to contradict, but I just tried it and it worked. Map is attached. :)
It has to be something else... Petoj, could you attach your map?

Attachments

• leaderBoard.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 249

Yoshii

Reaction score
I don't mean to contradict, but I just tried it and it worked. Map is attached. :)
It has to be something else... Petoj, could you attach your map?

o guess i was thinking something else, dindt have editor open;) just tested and ya it worked at map ini. i cant see what would cause it to show blank.the only other issue i ever had for a leaderboard not showing the text aside from title was due to using a local variable to set to last leaderboard and then creating it

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Has any one firgured out how to use em "leaderboards" i cant get it to work, i create a leaderboard and assign it to a variable and set some data (all this is done in "Game - Map initialization" but when i run the game all i get is a empty leaderboard with the right name...

Same issue, no solution = (

Reaction score
Works for me... minus some localization issues.
clipboard01xu.jpg

Yoshii

Reaction score
Works for me... minus some localization issues.
clipboard01xu.jpg

yep I get this also, I think we see these weird letter and number because we didnt give the board a name nor any of the "colum" test; if you replace those with actual data the board load up fine

Yoshii

Reaction score
I guess my Galaxy editor is corrupt or blizzard did screw up the EU version....

maybe only your map; try use the same code in a newly made map; I tried your map and could get the title and the integer increasing to show but the player, kill etc never showed no matter what I did(leaderboard stayed blacked)

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well I can only talk for the UK version... and that works quite well.

The German editor on the other hand is so bad. Not only the localisation but string errors almost at everything...

So unless you don't use the UK version, it's you and maybe a minority of others that have problems.

Petoj

Reaction score
well i tryed creating a new map that dosent work the map that you created dosent work so i guess i just have to live with that part until retail...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.