Leaderboard: Current_Score +1

The newbie

Reaction score
This seems like a stupid question, I had help with this trigger in my other made, then I remade my map and copy+pasted it into my new map...but it doesn't work anymore. Can you see why xD?
I am pretty sure I have remembered to copy everything over, but I could be missing something xD
Thanks in advance
(The Leaderboard is created (with another RUN CREATE LEADERBOARD, when the game starts, but the value is kept 0 for all the "players" in the leaderboard. And it is the right (computer-controlled) "players" that show in the leaderboard)

Trigger:
  • Create Leaderboard
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Resources
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to Computer
            • Then - Actions
              • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
            • Else - Actions
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)

Trigger:
  • Gold Mine
    • Events
      • Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Current_Score[(Player number of (Owner of |cffffd700Gold Mine|r 0030 <gen>))] = (Current_Score[(Player number of (Owner of |cffffd700Gold Mine|r 0030 <gen>))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of |cffffd700Gold Mine|r 0030 <gen>) in (Last created leaderboard) to Current_Score[(Player number of (Owner of |cffffd700Gold Mine|r 0030 <gen>))]
      • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

The idea of this trigger is that every 3 seconds the owner of (in this example) the Gold Mine will recieve +1 point in the leaderboard.

Also I am still looking for help to create an Star's Tears or food/water item/ability as I asked in http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=124127

Dirac

Reaction score
Copy/paste creates new array variables, but you must increase their size manually

The newbie

Reaction score
Copy/paste creates new array variables, but you must increase their size manually

I don't get this? Doesn't my trigger increase the value of the owner of Gold Mine by 1?

And I have also tried to create a whole new trigger from the scratch, by looking at the previous trigger, but all variables are made by hand (not copied).

Is something in my map "blocking"?

And I don't need an event, when the game starts I have a trigger that "RUN Create leaderboard"

The newbie

Reaction score
When nobody is answering, is that becoz it seems right? or becoz you don't understand what I want with the trigger ;)?

swe_suffer

Reaction score
It leaks

And are you sure this is right?
((Picked player) controller) Equal to Computer (That only computers will be listed in the leaderboard)

Does "|cffffd700Gold Mine|r 0030 <gen>" exist on the map?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.