Leaderboard Headings

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
This should be something rather simply, but I just can't seem to figure out where the problem is. I'm trying to create simple leaderboard where the first row has the titles of each column, then underneath it lists all the players. Below is the trigger I'm using:
Trigger:
  • Build Leaderboard
    • Events
    • Local Variables
      • i = 0 <Integer>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard with 3 columns and 1 rows, with the name "", and using (100%, 100%, 100%) color.
      • Variable - Set Leaderboard = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Change Leaderboard to have 2 groups
      • Leaderboard - Move row 1 into group 1 in Leaderboard
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 1 and row 1 to "Player"
      • Leaderboard - Set the automatic player column for Leaderboard to column 1 (Do Not group by teams)
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 2 and row 1 to "Status"
      • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 3 and row 1 to "Kills"
      • Leaderboard - Disable Show Title state for Leaderboard for (All players)
      • ------- Add Players
      • General - For each integer i from 1 to 10 with increment 1, do (Actions)
        • Actions
          • General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
            • If
              • (Status of player i) == Playing
              • (Controller of player i) == User
            • Then
              • Leaderboard - Add player i to Leaderboard
              • Leaderboard - Move row (i + 1) into group 2 in Leaderboard
              • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item icon at column 1 and row (i + 1) to Players<i>.Icon, placing it on the Left side of the text
              • Update Player Kills(i)
              • Update Player Status(i)
            • Else
    • </i>

All the players are being added correctly and the correct information displayed, but for some reason, none on the titles are being shown (see attached image). If I disable the part of the trigger which adds players, the leaderboard comes up as being empty. Any ideas to to what is causing this issue/how to solve it?

Thanks

Screenshot2012-01-31 19_54_39.jpg

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
So I finally managed to figure this one out. When setting the row titles, you need to use the preset Header when referencing the row number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.