Leaderboard trigger help

Craigimus

Reaction score
I'm looking to creating a leaderboard containing the following

Players name / Number of players kills

Name Kills

Craigimus 26

Also having it well update when a player leaves to change the name of the player that left to Left or Quited or something.

also instead of having to make a new thread ild like to ask how i would put all the players heroes Max Hp/Mp and Current Hp/Mp so if a hero types -hp it will show all the heroes max Hp and current HP above the hero or in the leaderboard or somewhere thats visible and if a player types -mp showing all the heroes max and current mana. (and if a player doesnt type either one then it doesnt show it at all even if others have)

LocalDude

Reaction score
hears a leaderboard that sould give you a leaderboard for evry player i think it will work but i havent tryed it out.
Code:
Leaderboard
Events
 Time - elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
 For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12 do (Actions)
  Loop - Actions
   Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for players[(interger A)] titled ((<Empty String> + player_collor((integer A))) + <Empty Srting>)
   For each (Integer B) from 1 to 12 do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
     Leaderboard - add player[(Integer B)] to (Leaderboard of player[(Integer A)]) with label (Name of player[(Integer B)]) and value (kills[(Integer B)] + (Integer(Hero Kills)))
   Leaderboard - show (Leaderboard of player[(Integer A)])
players is a Player Group array (12) I have given evry player one slot in the Initialization
player is a Player Array (12) defined in the Initialization
player_collor is a String Array (12) the Strig array (1) is containing red and so on this i have given it in the Initialization
kills is a Integer array (12) defoult is 0

Code:
KillsUpdate
Events
 Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
 (Owner of (Killing unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Dying unit))) Equal to true
Actions
 Set kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
 Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Leaderboard of player[(player number of (Owner of (killing unit)))]) to kills [ (player number of (Owner of (killing unit)))]
 Show (Leaderboard of player[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])

if you want to add HP and MP in the leaderboard you will ned a multibord.

never mind me i took to long to write

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
No problem, don't forget to +rep :p .
As for your hp/mp bars, people can just select 'Always Show Health Bars' in Gameplay options if they want to see hp.
Unless you mean show values, like "753/1485".
Either way, I don't know how to do these :p , so good luck if this is what you want.

Craigimus

Reaction score
for some strange reason the kills doesnt seem to be working :S just stays at 0

ive got the trigger done exactly the same.

Code:
Leaderboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Mountain Hero Siege...
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked player) controller) Equal to (==) User
                        ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing
                    Then - Actions
                        Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
                    Else - Actions
        Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)

Code:
Player Kills
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Owner of (Killing unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Dying unit))) Equal to (==) True
    Actions
        Set PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = PlayerKills[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
        Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
        Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Ahh I see it.
I had the same problem:
Code:
        Set PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = PlayerKills[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
Should be:
Code:
        Set PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
Notice the location of brackets.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.