Leaderboard with 2 Values?

hamiltonbb2

Cool Member
Reaction score
I remember a long time ago, I saw a leaderboard (not a multiboard) that contained two values. It was in a sniper paintball map. It looked a little something like this:

Red Team -------------Team Kills
Player Red -------------Kills - Deaths
Player Teal -------------Kills - Deaths

Blue Team -------------Team Kills
Player Blue -------------Kills - Deaths
Player Purple -------------Kills - Deaths

I was wondering if anyone can assist me in how to get the two values into a leaderboard (i'd rather not use a multiboard for this map).

Also, at the same time, I would like to change Player Label Colors to their Game Colors. I just dont know the RGB color codes to do that. Anyone know them?

Thanks in advance for your help!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think one way to do it would be "Convert String to Integer". No time to test it out, though. As for Player Label Colours, can't you just use the "Change Player Label Colour" trigger?

Parsival

Reaction score
Multiboard
Of course. I don't know why do I still see leaderboards in custom maps. It's an old and annoying way to show statistics of the game. It was used in RoC, because there weren't multiboards. It's useless now and You should never use it IMO.

akuzaid93

Reaction score
i believe you can do that. the problem is you cannot set the value to to integer.
what i can think is to place the other integer right after a player name. it may looks very ugly.

but Multiboard is much better.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.