I just found this flashgame:

I really like it :)

My record (i know i suck at these games :>):
1779m and 257 kills

Last edited by a moderator:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
This game is fun as hell. Once you get the hang of the controls and remember to reload whenever you need to its kick ass.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Weird game at end.. impossible to have enough hp to go past the next level without using heal after 2000 m

leadingedgevw8.jpg

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
well, who needs upgrades then? you pwn everything with one shot i think. or new typ of enemies come?

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
well, who needs upgrades then? you pwn everything with one shot i think. or new typ of enemies come?

Not everything is one hit kill.
For instance, the red light tower has 272 hp at ~6000m, or the big machine gunner (in the spoiler) has ~1500 hp (though it dies on 2x shotgun lv9 and 4x shotgun lv0).

The helicopter you can see in http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/chronobell/ has around 400 hp (a lv5 sniper [420 dmg] is instant kill on it - it's very nice for the boss wave at 6750m, 7000m, and 7250m).

upgrade = faster reload speed + higher damage + higher clips per reload + instant reload at upgrade + )

Rad

Reaction score
I just played this and ran out of ammo so i walked with my shield out and got to 650m (only 20 kills)

lol

then i read and realized i just needed to reload... >.>

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I was just minigunning and grenading everything in my path lol

Great game, thx for link!

B

butters132

This game is pretty nice. What i do is i just sit there with a shield up and a shotgun at hand and soon they'll group up right in front of me and I just jump up and pop my shotgun and I kill like 20 of them in one blow. Its pretty funny and it works every time but it takes the fun out of the game

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
This game is pretty nice. What i do is i just sit there with a shield up and a shotgun at hand and soon they'll group up right in front of me and I just jump up and pop my shotgun and I kill like 20 of them in one blow. Its pretty funny and it works every time but it takes the fun out of the game

Go ahead in the game and you'll see your weapon gets useless?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.