LoL League of Legends anyone play?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Staff member
So this one game I was suggesting the whole time we either get together and kill "rosh" or push a lane and no one listens cept for this one noob and this other retard is going like "lemme take em, I'll kill em 1v5" and he goes alone so at first we're winning and destroying them then slowly they push us into our base and that retard goes like "hey we should get together and kill baron or push a lane", oh look we already lost.

>.> No one listens in that game. No one talks. They're completely silent and fail. Besides the players though, it's okay.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
That's why you should play alone till level 30 then get some friends and AT all the time using vent. The game is really fun to play with vent, but you get that magic game once in awhile where everyone seems to be telepathic.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
I'm about to try and play it, but I found out that SEA is banned... :(

A SEA server will probably come soon.. Hope it doesn't have all those loud mouth pinoy trashtalkers..

Razalgrim

A SEA server will probably come soon.. Hope it doesn't have all those loud mouth pinoy trashtalkers..
Hopefully, they'll all have their heads up their asses playing HoN. Whoop-whoop!

We can never be too sure, though. If those loudmouthed idiots come swarming to LoL when HoN becomes retail only, we're gonna have to defend it with our lives.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
SEA service will be on BETA for a while. (from what i heard)
but i also heard account transfers will be done and us from NA LoL will get exclusive beta rights.

probably will take MONTHS/YEAR to reach NA LoL full features. (heroes, runes, store.).

this situation SUCKS.. haha.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking of trying this, though I don't really want to be left to my own devices to learn this. If anyone wants to show me the ropes then that would be great! I've played DotA competitively and I am in a competetitve clan in HoN so basic/advanced AoS aspects don't need to be shown to me, just like items and what heros do and such. I am on US East if you want to help me. :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
I'd be willing to 'show you the ropes' if you want me to. I can also show you what to expect in every different elo as far as play-style...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We did!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The old shoutbox wasn't supported anymore. We updated xenForo, so it had to be replaced.
  • jonas jonas:
    let's see if everyone finds it... the nice thing about the shoutbox was I could check on it even while logged out, but the existence of this one is hidden when you're not logged in
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We can fix that.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Chat should show on the sidebar when not logged in now.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (You'll still need to log in to post messages)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop