League of Legends anyone play?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
So this one game I was suggesting the whole time we either get together and kill "rosh" or push a lane and no one listens cept for this one noob and this other retard is going like "lemme take em, I'll kill em 1v5" and he goes alone so at first we're winning and destroying them then slowly they push us into our base and that retard goes like "hey we should get together and kill baron or push a lane", oh look we already lost.

>.> No one listens in that game. No one talks. They're completely silent and fail. Besides the players though, it's okay.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That's why you should play alone till level 30 then get some friends and AT all the time using vent. The game is really fun to play with vent, but you get that magic game once in awhile where everyone seems to be telepathic.

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Screw you, Riot. You let me reinstall it just to ban me after... what, 4 games?

Screw you.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I played Morgana.

This game is very similar to DotA as well :p

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I'm about to try and play it, but I found out that SEA is banned... :(

A SEA server will probably come soon.. Hope it doesn't have all those loud mouth pinoy trashtalkers..

Razalgrim

Reaction score
A SEA server will probably come soon.. Hope it doesn't have all those loud mouth pinoy trashtalkers..

Hopefully, they'll all have their heads up their asses playing HoN. Whoop-whoop!

We can never be too sure, though. If those loudmouthed idiots come swarming to LoL when HoN becomes retail only, we're gonna have to defend it with our lives.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
SEA service will be on BETA for a while. (from what i heard)
but i also heard account transfers will be done and us from NA LoL will get exclusive beta rights.

probably will take MONTHS/YEAR to reach NA LoL full features. (heroes, runes, store.).

this situation SUCKS.. haha.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying this, though I don't really want to be left to my own devices to learn this. If anyone wants to show me the ropes then that would be great! I've played DotA competitively and I am in a competetitve clan in HoN so basic/advanced AoS aspects don't need to be shown to me, just like items and what heros do and such. I am on US East if you want to help me. :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'd be willing to 'show you the ropes' if you want me to. I can also show you what to expect in every different elo as far as play-style...

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
i find it funny on how the ENTIRE LoL community files up onto New Champion threads to bash them up till 50 pages..

Ezreal > "He looks like EVERY anime out there."
Shen > "That's NO ninja!!"

and there;s the ever popular "We need NEW maps!" thing..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.