League of Legends Client?

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
With iLol currently being down does anyone else know of a League of Legends client for mac that is currently working? or am I SOL until they fix it

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My friend who had the same problem could not find any solution other than BootCamp on his Mac. However, the problem with iLol has now been changed to say that it should be fixed soon.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Guys guys guys, you are talking about the wrong issue here, the correct one is... why do you own a mac? :p
I see no reason why the creators of LoL wouldnt make a mac client when they obviously have the resources to do so... thats a good 13% of the computer user's markert that they havent tapped

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
If they made a Mac client, I'd totally buy RP (I caved and bought one for college)

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Boot Camp seems to be the only way, but it's not so bad -- you can pick up a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit license for $100.

GFreak45

Reaction score
lol have to pay 100$ to play a free game when using a mac... priceless

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Not "to play a free game", but to play Windows games, any of them you own or any you buy.

GFreak45

Reaction score
you know what i meant, i mean, you can get a hacked version for free on the interwebs, but to get a legit version you have to pay 100$ and almost every game worth playing (LoL being one of the exceptions) is playable on mac

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Oh right. LoL was working on an OS X client but they stopped for some reason. I know a lot of games worth playing through that aren't available on OS X.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Oh right. LoL was working on an OS X client but they stopped for some reason. I know a lot of games worth playing through that aren't available on OS X.
The engine they work on doesn't cross over so well, and so the client they had made to work on Mac's was constantly glitching & required too much maintenance to upkeep.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Ah yeah, I see. Well they should use a better engine then... :eek:, it'd be cool if Mac users could play it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.