League of Legends Preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, make sure to check your spam folder, mine appeared in there.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Pendragon said:
Beta Testers,

We are loosening the NDA to allow discussion of all elements of League of Legends.

As of now, you are now allowed to talk or write about the game with no restrictions.

You are still not allowed to post pictures or videos.

With this announcement, we encourage you to start writing blogs, posting comments on articles, recording podcasts and discussing League of Legends on your favorite external forums.

We also encourage everyone to correct any misinformation you see in discussions going forward.

Thanks for playing, and see you online!

- Pendragon

The NDA has been loosened, oh and those of you who don't know, FilePlanet is handing out 25k+ keys soon. This signals open beta!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I like the one hero who can spam the delayed aoe.
That @ base + the item that gives +mana every time you cast = lolpwn

Renendaru

Reaction score
Veigar's the hero, or Zileas, and Goddess's Tear or something like that I believe.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
The ranged caster one. I used him the first time I fought you.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Meh I got bored of this after like 5 games over the course of a few weeks. Haven't played in months.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Meh I got bored of this after like 5 games over the course of a few weeks. Haven't played in months.

You should update to the newest, three heroes have been added plus some new UI changes like the Friends System and the Chat System.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Make sure you have the newest client, they updated it about a week ago. And, they have down times 3~4 times a week. This is only because it's still the Closed Beta mind you, this should not be the norm after release.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
So annoyed at this game. I hate it.
It's fun because there's new heroes, but it's so unbalanced. Horrible. Worse than DotA and HoN balancing. Plus the ingame HUD is gay.
Features like specialization and stuff are cool, but I hate some of the heroes. So slow. I like it when I'm owning, but hate it when I lose.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
DotA is like 300% easier.
HoN is like 200% easier.
I daresay DotA and HoN are more balanced than this game.
That's what I mean.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
You're way off Vine. LoL is about timing, patience, and if you can keep your cool. 99/100 times screaming at team mates for dying, and/or not helping when you're halfway across the map will not help. You have to be positive and actually THINK before you make any actions.

And: I received one more invite, post if you still want one.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I respeced, and now I am teh ownage. :)
Thing I don't like is how you need every person, it's near impossible to win 4v5 in a normal game, even if you should get more money as compensation or something. Always that one AFKer, or one leaver. Most of my games are determined by that, either having the AFKer on our team or their team.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
I just had the best game ever as Ashe. 10/1/6. The one death is when their whole team banded together to attempt to kill me and I got a triple kill off them, but the tower finished my last 23 hp off.

I also received one more invite. So, two invites are up if people want one.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, so rigged these games. But I got 16-0 in HoN with Valk, :D
In LoL not so much, rofl. I think my best KD would be like 6/1. I'm too lazy to survive, I'd rather fight and die, :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
D: They're having a 9 hour update... I have to wait till 8 PM my time. They're adding 2 new heroes Corkie and Katarina. I can't wait for Katarina. D:

Linkie.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
LOL thewrongvine WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME ON HON.. add mine.. the username of me!!!!!.

demotry241's feeling about both.

HoN - demotry241 played 36 hours straight. then finally realizing i have no friends to play with.

LoL - uninstalled in after 5 games.
need say moar?
the graphics on the LoL even at the current game system will not get you past medium settings. the GUi of the game eats 40% of the screen.

HON is DOTA
LOL is ROTG but with (spoilar tags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.