League of Legends Preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
demotry241[/quote said:
the graphics on the LoL even at the current game system will not get you past medium settings. the GUi of the game eats 40% of the screen.
lol what? I run it max with a constant 150+ FPS o_O
and you can change the size of the UI in the settings.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I don't see why people hate LoL so much. I just had the best game ever as Rammus. He can use powerball and go into a ball, which removes ms cap and he can get to 1k+ ms. :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yea, Rammus owns, :)

Thing that is bad is that it's not that balanced player-wise. If one person even goes afk for like 10 minutes, or leaves, or something, it's 80% game over. But actually, in a 4v5, people should still be able to win with the 4. Like they should give you the leaver's gold and items or something.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Woo~ They just gave out 5 more friend keys to accounts. So I have 6 invites now, for whoever wants one.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody has a spare key? :)

I have the game installed but some dude who had the key, I didn't talk to in weeks.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
LoL interface is okay, I don't like how the minimap is on the other side. Takes some time to get used to. And the ability-leveling part is bad in my opinion, doesn't let you see too much information. Besides da interface tho, it's pretty cool. The masteries and stuff.

So, yeah, TH people here have a lot of keys including me, so... ask away I guess lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

adeoin

Reaction score
LoL Keys O.O

I have 3 keys for League of Legends,and all my friends have one 2, so if anyone wants one pm me :D.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Eh. Not super awesome. More unique and fun, but a bit too simple sometimes. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

nomadian

Reaction score
playing on the Open Beta!!.. this game pwns DotA. it's awesome.

have to agree with that. Though I think more advanced Dota players who like their denial and all that might prefer Heroes of Neweth. But for me Leagues of Legends is the best Dota clone I've played.

decored

Reaction score
Geelottaja, here's my throw-down of HoN, LoL, and Demigod from my perspective, since I have beta keys for all 3:

+HoN is literally DotA 2.0. Exact copy. Makes gameplay and stat-recording improvements.
+LoL is like DotA, but introduces new features. Also lessens the learning curve DotA has.
+Demigod is interesting, but if you are a decent DotA player, you will find it hard to die, and if the game is full of competent players, the game becomes nothing but a pushing fight.

In my opinion (like you said), I prefer HoN, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't shy away from HoN.

Speaking of LoL though, I have a spare Beta key. Anyone wanna try it?
Is it avilable in asia if it is I shall download it and can you please send me the beta keys. Thanki in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.