League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I thought it was Warcraft III, then I saw the [PC] and junk, and I was like :eek:.

> worked on Guinsoo DotA versions

Why did you mention DotA if this is an entirely different game?

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Cool video, not sure I'm willing to purchase the game when there are so many AoS's free to play on WC3

Why did you mention DotA if this is an entirely different game?

That is how most of the warcraft community know him.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>Why did you mention DotA if this is an entirely different game?

It's pretty much a stand alone version of DotA. And it's obviously appealing to DotA players.

This looks pretty cool, I signed up for the beta a while ago, hopefully it's really fun. I think this will end up being a game in which hacks flourish though, doesn't seem too professionally made.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I keep trying to register for the beta, but it seems like it just refreshes the page when I click "sign up"

sqrage

Reaction score
No, look at the error message for zip code. "Numbers and letters only"'

It's bugged. Leave zip code blank and proceed.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'm a Beta tester for this game already. Can't wait for closed Beta to start. I'll supply plenty of screenshots if you guys wish ;)

EDIT: Guinsoo said they jumped offices, the sign-up for beta is going to be down for a day or two till they set up the new office. Just wait 24 hours and try again!

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Worked for me. :thup:

Got my confirmation email and anything. All you had to do was leave the ZIP code blank.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Guinsoo.... back? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Guinsoo created dota. Now LoL...... he is the Vexorian of AoS maps.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
>Guinsoo created dota
umm..didnt...euls make dota?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
im pretty sure when he stated "created dota" i think he ment the original creator and the original creator was euls

ReVolver

Reaction score
Created by a mapmaker known as Eul, Defense of the Ancients is a custom scenario based on a previous StarCraft scenario known as "Aeon of Strife",[4] and is the best known of all the DotA variants.

Numerous variants have been created based on the original. These include Allstars, the scenario developed by modder Steve Feak (under the alias Guinsoo), which brought to DotA the incredible growth that gave it the popularity it has today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.