The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, looks really cartoonish now, but cool. :thup:

Wish I could play!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The minimap looks like copy from DotA, but that doesn't matter if the game it'self has diffirent elements from DotA. I like the health bar, with little tiny boxes over :).

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
The minimap looks like copy from DotA, but that doesn't matter if the game it'self has diffirent elements from DotA. I like the health bar, with little tiny boxes over :).

The current map is a copycat of DotA's, yes, but they plan to have about 6-8 maps to play on WITH different missions (such as CTF, or so it's rumored in the Beta chatting). Also, the minimap was moved to the right so that if you are in the bottom left base, you can't accidentally order to move to the enemy base when running away (i.e. you accidentally right click the minimap instead of the ground where you're looking at).

The boxes in the HP bar above your champion's heads are 100 hp each. I find that it's a good way of knowing how much HP you lose if you are a visual learner like myself. "OH SHOOT, I JUST LOST 4 HP BARS IN A SECOND *run*!"

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
They released Urf on April 1st as a joke. But then, as we talked to the Riot staff more ... Apparently they will make him and implement him within a few weeks :D However they are not sure whether he will be an "Official" champion to play in rated games. His gold passive is kinda nuts if you think about it.

Crusher

Reaction score
Thanks for informations regarding LoL. I'm looking forward to download/buy the game :).

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Urf the manatee....obviously the most epic character ever made...If I ever get this game( and the only thing stopping me is the fact that my computer is a piece of garbage), I think Urf would be my most played and favorite character.

Game looks awesome though, I wish my comp didn't suck so much(seriously, it sucks)

Crusher

Reaction score
Bump after a very long time (with a reason).

The reason for bumping is that I'm playing LoL daily and I want some of you guys to add me.

Of course, I play on Europian Servers, not on US ones.

My nickname (In Game) --> Underforger

See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.