Tool Leak Check v3

Marsmallos

Reaction score
I downloaded your tool and unzipped it but when I click the icon I just hear the default windows Error sound and nothing more happens, Leak check doesnt even seem to launch... Please help ;)

RedSword

Reaction score
I've downloaded v3.1 and it didn't launch... while 3.0 does... strange...

(btw I'm talking after having clicked on the .exe)

Marsmallos

Reaction score
I still cannot use this program :( I download the .zip file and unzipped it all into a folder, but when I click on LeakCheck.exe my computer makes that windows error sound ("BUMM!!") and nothing happens. At all. I only hear the error sound, no messages, anything.

(I run windows XP SP3)

Any help?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
See if you have updated your Visual Basic Runtime files. I'm sorry that I can't do much of a help to you.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I made my problem more clear on a post futher down.

zzyzxroad

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
One thing I guess I am not sure of, is I had already an action to remove a tmp point:

Code:
Point - Remove MyLocation

But according to your program it still leaks and I should try:

Code:
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MyLocation)

How do I actually know if my script worked or not?
How do I know if your suggestion does?
Would it fcuk things up if I used both?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Point - Remove does not exist in normal WE so you either have UMSWE or WEU. Neither is recommended really and neither is supported by Leak Check.
That said, you can use either that action or the custom script. It's the same, but do not use both.

zzyzxroad

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. I will have to ga back and delete double instances of these 2 lines of code. I hope if I missed one somewhere, it doesnt screw things up!! :D

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Alright. Why do I get this error when I try to open the program (I click the thing with a white window as an icon, named ''LeakCheck'')?

The error is: ''Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing of invalid''

I don't do anything with the program, I simply download it and then unpack it using winrar, and finally I try to open the thing I named above. :/ Anyone got a solution?

TechGeek001

Reaction score
I've always been s huge fan of this tool, and just realized today that 3.1 was out. I expect that this one will be just as useful as the one before.
Great job on a project well done.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Alright. Why do I get this error when I try to open the program (I click the thing with a white window as an icon, named ''LeakCheck'')?

The error is: ''Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing of invalid''

I don't do anything with the program, I simply download it and then unpack it using winrar, and finally I try to open the thing I named above. :/ Anyone got a solution?
http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/support_dll.phtml?dllname=RICHTX32.OCX

O

Odonata

I downloaded the program and the supposed patch but what if I run vista. The richt file is not supported by vista unfortunetly when i tried to run it.

Marsmallos

Reaction score
I still cannot use this program. I download the .zip file and unzipped it all into a folder, but when I click on LeakCheck.exe my computer makes that windows error sound ("BUMM!!") and nothing happens. At all. I only hear the error sound, no messages, anything.

(I run windows XP SP3)

Any help?

Apo

Reaction score
I just came across this program and wanted to use it myself
I experienced the same problem like the users above so i tryed a bit and found a solution:
Just download the attachment and extract those two files into your leakcheck folder
The .zip contains RICHTX32.OCX and COMCTL32.OCX just for those paranoids out there :D

Attachments

• missing files.zip
    312.5 KB · Views: 937

Murre

Reaction score
I can't dl this at all ._.
When I press the attachment it just pops up a blank page. "/

Edit: NVM, got it at hiveworkshop :)

Murre

Reaction score
I just had to point out that the missing files, shouldn't be trusted. And, it still doesn't work, there ARE missing files, anyone who is trustable and got 'em?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.