Tool Leak Helper

Reaction score
Leak Helper
TriggerHappy187

This is a program that i re-created using a different programming language. Basically it helps you find the solution to your leak problems. This time i made it with a window form, unlike when i first made it, it was in a crappy DOS window where you couldn't copy the text and was a bit un-userfriendly.

Pros
  • Helpful for when you forget how to remove a certain leak
  • Has a nice application window

Cons
  • It doesn't deal with heavy arrays

Attachments

• leak helper.jpg
    leak helper.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 294
  • Leak Helper.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 212
Reaction score
That ones a bit more advanced and i just made this for practice..but i believe that one just finds the leaks while doesn't provide the solution. (never used it).

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
More advanced? Are your able to read triggers with more then 1 lines and the "solving" the leaks is nothing, pointing them is enough by far since 99% of all leaks can be solved with a variable and then destroying it.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Right now it's pretty much useless, but if you could make it work with arrays it would answer many people's questions.
Example input: MyVar[((Player 1 (Red) Current gold) + (Number of players))], Point
Example output: call RemoveLocation(udg_MyVar[(GetPlayerState(Player(0), PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_GOLD)+GetPlayers())])

Yes, this does mean you have to do some serious coding as opposed to the current version. :p

And the "GUI" checkbox might be confusing to people.

mordocai

Reaction score
for some reason you cant assign the variable to a "unit" type. Kinda hard to clean up leaks without the unit type of variable and you have tons of them in map, still this works considering leak check v3 doesnt work for me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.