AoS Legacy of Heroes [Beta] - May version released

Discussion in 'Members' Projects' started by Furby, Oct 28, 2009.

1. sabrio

sabrio Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Which hero :confused: :)

2. random.guy27

random.guy27 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ^

3. Zack1996

Zack1996 Working on a Map

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    There's only so much you can control in Warcraft. What could be done probably has been done, so its incredibly difficult to create something that is completely original without making an overly complex spell.

Anyway, Furby, what content is planned in the next version? Any new heroes?

4. Earlenlajnen

Earlenlajnen Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hava you come to a halt in the development progress?
    It's been really long since the last update. Why?

5. sabrio

sabrio Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Found a error in Weakening Vision (Spellstrider) tooltip. You type "Learn Stamina" instead of Learn Weakening Vision. But I'm sure you already know it.
    Also, you should explain to new players how to play the game (Description of the Smart Bounty, Bag System etc... in the Quest menu...)
    Also you should add more description to heroes, like what their spells do, their attributes, move speed etc...
    Also, is this project being continued?
    I also find Scar overpowered because almost all his skills deal his Int, Str and Agi in bonus dmg

6. farold

farold New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I really liked this map, the item system is very unique. I played it with my brother, I was Blue Dragonspawn and he was Banshee, it seems that the banshee's depression deals too much damage to me :/
    Also, my brother wanted to repair a tower but the tower became an alliance tower (He was Horde).
    Overall nice map but my brother complained about the lack of bag items and hero variety. Hope to see a new version soon with some new heroes and items soon.
    PS : Can I take some ideas from your hero's ideas thread ? :D

7. tastystew

tastystew New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LMAO! Epic glitches = epic lulz.

1. Selling items in locked bag items give gold but are not removed >:D
    2. Going into enemy fountain will make you of course. But you get revived in their fountain, LMAO! We kept rofl raping them in their own fountain.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Furby

Furby Current occupation: News poster

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Ok, so people..

I little stopped working on map a while ago for more reasons, I little get interested in real life, you know.. and also I wanted to release new version after Anachron's attack system update, since this system for this map is bugged, though he left wc3 community, moving on in real life too..

I'm gonna have some time during summer vacation (which starts from 1st July) but I don't know if I will be continuing with this, since the projectile system is bugged and I would have to remake whole attack system..

If anyone wants.. I can upload unprotected version of map. :rolleyes:

9. tastystew

tastystew New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    aw dude i've been hosting this map at least 40 times on singapore garena's server and now you ditch it? come on dude I had like loads of people waiting for new versions.

10. Furby

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Is that so? I shall reconsider my decision then.

11. tastystew

tastystew New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    the thing we want right now, is to fix the above mentioned bugs that I posted, and more heroes. I also think adjusting the honor:gold ratios should be adjusted, since we get much more gold after a few kills. not much requests other than these, items are currently enough to support the lack of heroes. I wish you good luck!

12. 13lade619

13lade619 is now a game developer :)

Ratings:
    +399 / 0 / -0
    just asking, how is your attack system bugged?

13. Furby

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    No arc of missiles for any ranged unit which is attacking other unit with different height of terrain it is currently standing on. :(

14. farold

farold New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Man, this is one of the best AoS I played, and it gave me the motivation to makes my own AoS and you... want to quit it because of such a non-important bug ? :O
    Please, no !