AoS Legacy of Heroes [Beta] - May version released

Archideas

Reaction score
BlackRose, it would be helpful if you described in what way he's too powerful. Constructive critism is more useful than blunt statements with no real meaning behind it.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Lol. Only Furby will know what I am talking about xD

Anyways, 100 MP per second in a 1v1. Geez. You drain everything at hand to hand, then you get permanent vision and MS from Weakening Vision, not to mention the +Damage from Mana Adrenaline.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Well, certain hero in a certain map drains 64 mana per hit.. so?

avalya

Reaction score
And the same certain hero in certain map happens to one-shot other certain heroes without mana left, coupled up with a certain skill that reduces damage from spells by 40%.

But maybe reducing the value slightly will make it more balanced (haven't tried it out, but try tweaking the values slightly according to the testers' findings).

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Screenashots!

Im here to post some cool WIP screenies about new terrain, which is set to swamp tiles and features an old Horde base, which is now again being prepared for battle.

But oh noes! Alliance has started to build their base too!

edit. Also if someone has like something to say about terrain, what looks cool and what doesnt look cool, and why, please let me know.

Or sumthing like that.

Attachments

• HordeBase6.jpg
    HordeBase6.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 289
  • HordeBase5.jpg
    HordeBase5.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 291
  • HordeBase3.jpg
    HordeBase3.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 281
  • HordeBase4.jpg
    HordeBase4.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 264
  • AllianceBase.jpg
    AllianceBase.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 291
  • HordeBase2.jpg
    HordeBase2.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 296
  • HordeBase1.jpg
    HordeBase1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 301

Archideas

Reaction score
Looks good, Viikuna. Just a little suggestion, though. The area with the Panda shops look a little bland. Adding some debris or maybe a building behind them would spice it up. Otherwise really nice! +rep

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Yea, nice.

Aye, shop area needs work.

I was thinking of raising shop areas so that they are higher than area around them, but im not sure yet if thats what I will do. Gotta try some stuff and see what works.

Anyways, thanks for comments.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Tested the map with my brother. He said it sucked (I owned him, natural reaction xD). These are the two reasons:
a) Bugs. Discovered two bugs, both to my favour.
Bug 1 - When you repair the tower, it doesn't go to the correct owner. An Orc tower became an alliance tower and an alliance tower became a neutral.
Bug 2- Orc Grunt's Health Bonus skill doesn't level properly. It always grants the same amount of health at all levels. This is probably a bug with the item health bonus ability. What I would suggest would to use unit upgrades to do the hp increase.

Other than that, its pretty good.

Check the replay if you are interested. I typed random things to make him less pissed. xD

Attachments

• LoH.w3g
    228.3 KB · Views: 268

Furby

Reaction score
Tested the map with my brother. He said it sucked (I owned him, natural reaction xD). These are the two reasons:
a) Bugs. Discovered two bugs, both to my favour.
Bug 1 - When you repair the tower, it doesn't go to the correct owner. An Orc tower became an alliance tower and an alliance tower became a neutral.
Bug 2- Orc Grunt's Health Bonus skill doesn't level properly. It always grants the same amount of health at all levels. This is probably a bug with the item health bonus ability. What I would suggest would to use unit upgrades to do the hp increase.

Other than that, its pretty good.

Check the replay if you are interested. I typed random things to make him less pissed. xD

Oh..! Thank you for playing and for feedback. I fixed both issues.

I'll release new version as soon as I finish work on tooltips. :)

Take care. ;)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Played a bit, noticed you can buy upgrades from the enemy base, maybe it shouldn't be allowed at all? And also, been playing against a friend, but the map got very dull because of the slow exp rate, any chance you can set the exp rate to a bit higher? Bosses are incredibly hard to kill but have low damage and no abilities, maybe lower their hitpoints but increase the damage and give them some (unique?) abilities?

One last thing - Towers seem to kill any hero in about 3-5 hits, any chance you can lower the damage on them, seeing as how heroes usually have between 250-400 hp at start.

avalya

Reaction score
Not sure what your towers use, but you should have Siege as attack type on the towers to lower damage against Heroes, while increasing versus creeps.

Furby

Reaction score
I use "Spell" type attack, it's not used in wc3 anywhere even if it is, it shows like "Normal" type attack, so I changed name and icon and it does 0.75 damage to Heroes, same as "Siege" attacks. :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I will play this later on today and tell you what I think.

_______
Over 3000 posts =]

Furby

Reaction score
Thank you. :)

(You are tru blood fan! YAY! :):) +rep for that! I love that TV show!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.