AoS Legacy of Heroes [Beta] - May version released

Archideas

Reaction score
For those of you who are wondering if this project has been dropped I can inform you that it's not. Furby's currently busy with his life and the project has been postponed for a while. Hopefully he'll be back with us soon enough!

joohen

Reaction score
YAY Finally an update! I was so scared that this project was abandoned lol Glad to hear that!

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Yeah, as Archideas said I'm quite busy with my life.. my dad took my monitor.. but I don't want to discuss this here.

This project is not abandoned but progress is slow now.

Take care. :)

Archideas

Reaction score
Just wanted to add in that Furby's finally back and the progress on LoH will soon continue again. Look forward to it! :thup:

Furby

Reaction score
I'd like to, but Viikuna lates with his terrain he wanted to send me.. =//

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Been away for 2 weeks. Really sorry about stuff.

I will have to send you that unfinished terrain, but Id like to fix some animations for those tree models before that.

( Unless, if you are capable of doing that yourself it would be awesome, because Im having loads of stuff going on right now )

Anyways, I wanna say that Im sorry again.

And yea, those tiles are still uncompressed, because I had some problems with BLPLab.

Furby

Reaction score
Cool, I ain't sure if I'm able to edit some models, I'd like to let you do that. When will you be able to send the map? :)

Happy

Reaction score
hey furby i finally found the time to play your map and its preety good allthough i dont like aos-like maps...especially i like these items you can buy for honor...but there was one strange thing...i had 6 of these items full filled and i should have lifesteal/evasion/thorns but in the moment i added evasion thorns disappeared and nothing brought it back...the same for my friend i played with...
also i disliked that those bosses arent able to deal damage to my hero after some time because i was too strong...you should change this because its boring too kill them without getting damaged...but its your choice...

summerized : its a really good map but there is this little bug and the thing with the bosses i dislike...

greetz happy

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Oh fuck off and finish your own AoS, HyperActive. ( just kiddin, you are cool )

Anyways, I got MdlVis working again, so Ill send that terrain thingy to you later today. ( hopefully ) Fixing those animations should not take long.

Anyways, good luck with the project.

edit. Got some virus problems with my computer now. Stuff will has to wait. Fuck.

Archideas

Reaction score
Aww, you gotta be kidding Viikuna. Been like 2 weeks already. Nah, but it'd be great if you got it fixed asap. The project's been postponed long enough already. D:

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nice map Furby, keep up the good work.

@Vikuna:

Why so serious?

:)

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Managed to send terrain to Furby now.

Ill probably be back here again next weekend, so if theres something just PM me and I check stuff then. ( Although, Im not so sure that I have time to fix anything, because I got kinda lot other stuff too, but Ill do my best )

Archideas

Reaction score
This terrain is definitely not bad! I'm gonna pull an all nighter just to work on this terrain, thanks for taking care of the basic outlines of the terrain. :thup:

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Ey, no problem. I just wish I could have done more.

Archideas

Reaction score
No worries, the project isn't dead just yet, I've just been unable to work on the terrain for some while, but we're making progress now. Here, enjoy an early WIP screenshot while you wait for the terrain to finish.

Couldn't make it an attachment because apparently it exceeds the max limit.

LoHScrnshot1.png

Furby

Reaction score
I must say that this looks simple and very nice. =)

Can't wait to have it in my pc and start work on it. ( heh :D )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.