AoS Legacy of Heroes [Beta] - May version released

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Eh.. :D I never played such a map.. I thought you saying it's copy from dota :D

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Well it doesn't need to be changed, i'm hoping it's not a complete rip of the ability from League of Legends.

He's refering to the name. There is a spell in this stand-alone DotA like game called League of Legends. Absolute Zero is the Ultimate of a champion in the game.

Anyway, I personally do feel that this skill could use some changes, although I'm out of ideas ATM.

Furby

Reaction score
Aah, no, the name is not from there, I never played that game, though heard of it.

And it will have change, probably whole spell will be different. :)

Furby

Reaction score
Heh, WoW has better graphic you can't compare those two, but yes it's nice thanks to Archideas and Viikuna. :)

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Edit* crap i thought i hit edit..

I'll think of one :thup:
Here are some few ideas.
skill-3.jpg

Name: Shroud of Darkness
Type: Instant
Hotkey: O
Mana: 60
Cooldown: 120
Description: The Satyr brings forth dark clouds that cover the whole map in darkness reducing the sight and movement of all enemies and increasing his.

Level 1 - 20% bonus movement, 300 sight, and -30% movement reduced. Last 10 seconds.
Level 2 - 30% bonus movement, 450 sight, and -40% movement reduced. Last 15 seconds.
level 3 - 40% bonus movement, 600 sight, and -50% movement reduced. Last 20 seconds.

Note:
  • The whole map becomes tinted dark.
  • Allies of the Satyr get no bonuses.
  • Edit*Clones get half the movement speed bonus.
icons_4602_btn.jpg
or
icons_6263_btn.jpg

Name: Shadow Cloak
Type: Instant
Hotkey: O
Mana: 180
Cooldown: 160 / 140 / 120
Description: The Satyr cloaks him self in shadows, turning him invisible, and causing his movement speed to increase. If the Satyr attacks a unit while cloaked he will deal bonus damage. If the attacked units hit points are lower then 4% than the target will be consumed with shadows and die.

Level 1 - 15% bonus movement, 150 bonus damage.
Level 2 - 25% bonus movement, 250 bonus damage.
Level 3 - 35% bonus movement, 350 bonus damage.

Notes:
  • None.
  • Edit* Actually, when when the Satyr uses the spell, dummy unit will be order to cast invisibility on the clones. :D

Furby

Reaction score
Yeah, okay. It seems I'll implement your hero with some changes. :thup:

Furby

Reaction score
So, I wanted to inform you about the progress of the update.

I've managed to successfuly implement custom missiles for all ranged attacks (thanks to Kenny's system), finally finished the attack system which includes triggered damage, critical strikes, damage blocks, misses, dodges, lifesteal, damage returns, attack stuns and other stuff which can be now added in like two minutes.

Now I'm working on hero spells, recoding them so they are 100% triggered (damage, buffs..), this won't need so much thinking, but it will take a lot of time anyway, as I work on this map alone, if I don't count Archideas (and Viikuna) who helped with the terrain, which is done.

I'm willing to make some changes in bag system, such as making some categories, setting level for each item what will be needed for taking slots in bags.

You're also going to see features like: You put the Ordinary in the Artifact bag and you'll get 120% of the stats from the item put in the bag.
This means better bags improves poorer items, but this will work also vice versa, poorer bags degrades better items. And you will get 140% of the item stats when you put the Artifact items in the Artifact bag. :)

Another cool feature will be locking your bags, which will disable the bag from further item swaps or adds (unless you will unlock your bag for the gold), but it'll give you bonus stats from the bag. ;)

There's gonna be a lot to see and test so be ready. :p
I hope I'll finish this big update soon.

If you by any chance have some idea, just post it here. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.