Legal Age of Consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm really curious about your responses and thoughts on this matter.

You see, I don't believe anyone can accurately pin-point the precise day from which on one can have sex legally.
I mean, you go to sleep one day, when you still can't legally have sex, and when you wake up, you are suddenly mature enough?

On the other hand, it is necessary to ensure the safety of our young.

Please share your opinions!

I've had sexual intercourse before the legal age of consent (which is 18 here in Hungary).
It's not even reinforced here, really... I mean of course there occasions when a person was arrested for having sex with youngsters, but those youngsters are usually below the age of 14-16. At 16 and above it's quite common.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I say it should be from 13 if there must be a restricted age.

Thats when I first had it.

Sex is a natural want, from all ages, the only thing we are protecting the youth from would be pedophiles and rapist, but both i think should be illegal aither way..... unless its consentual with the old man and lil girl, then okay.

but otherwise, i think it should be a individuals dicision and a government should refrain from stepping in.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with things the way they are here in Sweden:)
We have the boundry at 15;)
If they had it at 18 almost every swede would be breaking it, mostly since many people already have had sex earlier anyway:)

I think that they could have a law about pregnancy tho, I don't think that a 15 year old is mature enought to handle a baby no matter how developed that person might be.

Thus I think they should have a law that pregnancy should be for those over the age of 18:)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In England it is 14 for boys and 16 for girls. I think that is about right, although I know quite a few people break it. It is not enforced and the government and police know that alot of younger people have sex.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I think twenty-two is the right age.

really? well in retrospect, 21 is the best age i hear to bare a child, but all those hormones during the teen years could drive a person crazzy.
or am i the only person here who has strong urges?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score

There are better ways of releasing sexual tension such as physical exercise and/or masturbation. I would advise against the latter though. Masturbation damages your reproduction organs if done excessively. Also, this act may lead to stronger cravings more frequently. Self discipline is the key.

So in conclusion, if you have a strong urge and you want kids when you're old, do a push up or two.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
really? well in retrospect, 21 is the best age i hear to bare a child, but all those hormones during the teen years could drive a person crazzy.

Have you seen my psot history? Sexy Whimins, Sexy Sigs...

I think it should be the Age of Majority, what ever age you are classified as an adult should be the age you can consent to sex

>>There are better ways of releasing sexual tension such as physical exercise and/or masturbation. I would advise against the latter though. Masturbation damages your reproduction organs if done excessively. Also, this act may lead to stronger cravings more frequently. Self discipline is the key.

There are studies that say masturbation is healthy for you.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is no scientific proof that masturbation is bad for your health... If you do it too often, your trallala may be sore a little, and you'll have a harder time to get your trallala up and running when it is really needed, but that's not because some tinky-winky health issue, you are just used to it.
Good night trallalas, I'm going to sleep Rotfl:p

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
There are better ways of releasing sexual tension such as physical exercise and/or masturbation. I would advise against the latter though. Masturbation damages your reproduction organs if done excessively. Also, this act may lead to stronger cravings more frequently. Self discipline is the key.

So in conclusion, if you have a strong urge and you want kids when you're old, do a push up or two.

theres absolutly no evidence of the above..... like faust said, you might get a lil sore, but thatll get over with in a day max lol.

and as for it leading to stronger urges, theres this thing guys know about.

if we arn't going to get any, we masterbate, if we are we don't. if you masterbate before a date you hardly get turned on. so thats far from a issue.

the only thing masterbating is going to do is make you more relaxed lol.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation drains the body of Human Growth Hormones, DHEA, and testosterone, which are used for recharging the CNS and the parasympathetic (bio-energy restoring) function of each organ. As a result, the endocrine-associated organs slow down hormone production. The eyes become very sensitive to sunlight due to the deficiency of the bio-energy in the visual nerves (the erectile drug Viagr* (trademarked name not allowed here) produces the similar side effect - blue vision). The ears buzz due to the deficiency of bio-energy in the hearing nerves. The heart beats irregularly due to insufficient bio-energy in the auto-rhythmic and contractile fibers. Blood pressure becomes too high or too low due to insufficient levels of bio-energy in the kidneys to regulate the kidney renin-release mechanism. A higher volume of sweat and bouts of fatigue occur due to the insufficient bio-energy in the adrenal cortexes, which produce DHEA to pacify the sympathetic nervous function. The patient also experiences pains and spastic cramps in the muscles and joints (in particular, in the lower back area due to the lack of DHEA and testosterone to feed the local cells and neurons) and his waist becomes very weak.

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=11

I suppose masturbation doesn't affect your ability to have children. Sorry, that's a myth I believed from some stupid essay I read while I was going through some changes. :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Both at least 16, neither over 18. If both are underaged, the boy gets a thumbs up, although that is not limited in turns of then turning into a mean gesture, and the girl gets a severe talking to. Unless they are under 14, in which case they must be seperated and wear protective garments.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=11

I suppose masturbation doesn't affect your ability to have children. Sorry, that's a myth I believed from some stupid essay I read while I was going through some changes. :p

PG filter
i go at it 4-5 times a day on a long bad day, 2 times regularly a day, and i don't suffer from a single thing on that list :p

TMI maybe, but just putting it out there. Theres arguements for both sides of this arguement, and i don't really believe half the stuff in that quote let alone that page, half due to not wanting to, the other half due to personal expierience and having heard scientist argue against all of those theorys.

even with all the listings of side effects i did not see any realistic sounding evidence to this, it was mostly just saying this happens, ive looked into that stuff before, and i will say if you do it 8 times a day, unless your body is built for it, it will probably mess you up, but anything in such extream excess is bad.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I am failing to see why that was important?

well, i can say from first hand expierience, as some one who does it extreamly frequently, that i have not expierenced the side effects stated, thus i can say with a clean slate of mind and honesty that i have a solid reason to retain disbelief in aclaimed negative affects of masterbation.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
well, i can say from first hand expierience, as some one who does it extreamly frequently, that i have not expierenced the side effects stated, thus i can say with a clean slate of mind and honesty that i have a solid reason to retain disbelief in aclaimed negative affects of masterbation.

It's not even relevant to the discussion and could have been discluded, or at least the numbers. There's a limit on what you need to talk about....

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
It's not even relevant to the discussion and could have been discluded, or at least the numbers. There's a limit on what you need to talk about....

there is never a limit to what can be said, what i do is not so foriegn, just about ever male does it, it is a natural thing and im using the information as against some one else's arguement.

there is nothing wrong with the human body, or atleast i refuse to believe so, and something that comes so naturally to everyone.

now if i had been just saying it to annoy or offend that would be different, but i refuse to censor my language if i am using it in a reasonable situation, i will say what i feel needs to be said.

futhermore, i stated my reason for stating it, if it offends you i am sorry, i will put a pg filter on it, and reading what i said, after you remove it from that quote will be completly up to the reader, and them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.