RPG Legend of the Orbs

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Go on an adventure into a world where you are able to change you're own outcome in this epic campaign style multiplayer RPG based map.

-Be one of the four heroes, Dregon a Warrior, Talroy a Paladin, Sunami an Assassin,
and Liou Tyrong, a Wizard as your main character.
-Obtain Orbs used to summon powerful creatures capable of taking down armies alone,
along with strong damage dealing special-effect packed abilities.
-Do various things to change the outcome of the game's storyline as well as gaining
powerful new items and abilities.
-Fight unique bosses with custom trigger based designed AI, for challenging fights.
-Game fully winnable with each character played solo.
-Play with an AI as the other players to follow you around and fight alongside you!

Red = Dregon(Warrior)
Blue = Talroy(Paladin)
Purple = Sunami(Assassin)
Dark Green = Liou Tyrong(Wizard)

Warrior Pros: High Health/High Armor/Ability to taunt enemies and take the damage
/Can stun/Can reduce enemies armor, and deal area of effect damage, but not as
effective as others.
Warrior Cons: Medium Damage/Medium Speed/Low Mana

Paladin Pros: Balanced Stats/Able to heal allies/Turn Invulnerable/Can stun and
eventually deal area of effect damage, as well as great against undead enemies.
Paladin Cons: Balanced Stats means he's not always the best in certain situations.

Assassin Pros: High Damage/High Speed/Ability to go invisible, poison, and deal area
of effect damage, as well as creating clones to confuse the enemy.
Assassin Cons: Medium Health/Medium Armor/Low Mana

Wizard Pros: High Mana/Ranged Attack/Can drain mana, summons down blizzards, shoots
lightning, uses a mana shield for defense or silence the enemy. High Spell damage.
Wizard Cons: Lowest of all other stats, can die easy.

Download from: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=105521

Official Website: http://loto.forums-free.com/

Sid

Reaction score
Are you sure it's Sunami - If you are referring to the Giant-Wave-at-the-Sea then it's called as Tsunami, The first T exists.

Okay, Is it just gonna be another RPG? Or with a storyline or something like that?
Plus, I'm fine with Just another RPG anyway. But I want a sneak peek at the inovative systems, tweaks or tricks you might do with the map.

Okay, I'll keep an eye.

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Are you sure it's Sunami - If you are referring to the Giant-Wave-at-the-Sea then it's called as Tsunami, The first T exists.

Okay, Is it just gonna be another RPG? Or with a storyline or something like that?
Plus, I'm fine with Just another RPG anyway. But I want a sneak peek at the inovative systems, tweaks or tricks you might do with the map.

Okay, I'll keep an eye.

Nope, it was spelled Sunami on purpose, I know how it's spelled but she's not a giant wave of water :p

It's an RPG with a storyline and it's up to 4 players.

The game is actually finished, and is downloadable right now.

Hopefully that helped, if not let me know. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.